NU stays 16 in the coaches poll

Wonder what to college football playoff committee rankings will look like I hope it's better then this crap from the ap and coaches polls.

If it ends up being 3-4 SEC the other super conferences should step away from the "playoff" BS.
I agree there man. This SEC hype is making me sick as the year goes on. It's like there is no other conference out there

Wonder what to college football playoff committee rankings will look like I hope it's better then this crap from the ap and coaches polls.

If it ends up being 3-4 SEC the other super conferences should step away from the "playoff" BS.

If any SEC team other than the conference champion gets into the playoffs, the remaining Power 5 conferences should start their own playoffs. All conference champions are in, and invite 4 other teams from lesser conferences.

If any SEC team other than the conference champion gets into the playoffs, the remaining Power 5 conferences should start their own playoffs. All conference champions are in, and invite 4 other teams from lesser conferences.

Great idea. Why should say a 1 loss Bama who doesn't ply in the CCG get in over say a 1 loss Oregon who wins the PAC12 or even a MSU/OSU/NU 1 loss team who wins the B1G. Records being equal, conference champs should be in IMO.

Another example. TCU runs up the score and blows up Tech , but have not moved in the polls yet Ole Miss barely drops losing against an overrated 24th ranked LSU team. The bias is sickening. They should have dropped from 3 to 11. At this rating we will have several 2 and 3 loss SEC teams in the top 10 by the end of the year. AP polls = 2 or 3 loss SEC > one loss team from any other division.

Wow when you look at the AP by voter there are some people that seem too dumb to breed much less vote in the poll...

Chuck McGill from the Charleston daily dropped the huskers from 16 to 22 yet moved tOSU up one spot and TCU up 6 spots!

Or Jon Wilner with the San Jose Mercury who dropped the huskers from 16 to 22, tOSU from 13 to 21 yet kept USC at 20 dropped ASU and u of a 2 spots each but jumped WVU from 22 to 16 and jumped LSU from 24 to 11!

In the AP poll, Drew Sharp of the detroit free press doesn't even have us ranked.. he puts michigan state 12th and ohio state 23 rd!! wtf sounds like a bitter michigan alum.. pretty bad when you get no love from writers in your own conference...

His Twitter bio says "Ohhhhhhhhh...The Big Ten Sucks." Like I said, writers trying to make themselves relevant since their poll no longer is.

In the AP poll, Drew Sharp of the detroit free press doesn't even have us ranked.. he puts michigan state 12th and ohio state 23 rd!! wtf sounds like a bitter michigan alum.. pretty bad when you get no love from writers in your own conference...

His Twitter bio says "Ohhhhhhhhh...The Big Ten Sucks." Like I said, writers trying to make themselves relevant since their poll no longer is.

Exactly. Hope this bias doesn't go into the hypesman or AA has no chance at all. Neither does Gordon for that matter. Might as well declare Prescott the early winner.

I hope the 4 teams selected are so far from what the polls reflect, that's it's complete abomination either way. We have guys on this committee that have forgotten more about football than pollsters and espn'ers will ever know. At the end of the day I trust the integrity and process of the committee. They will choose who they really see as the best 4 teams from a pool of what will most likely be a buch of 1 loss teams. And rightfully so, conference champions will have the extra preference.

SEC attrition is going to kill their chances at two teams. I do believe that the SEC champ belongs in. That's obvious. I also think that either the Pac12 or Big 12 is going to play their champion out it through attrition. Hopefully we do wind up with a 1 loss Big10 champ, thought that could very well change. And I dont think Florida St loses until the playoffs. Also dont forget about Notre Dame. The things going on the Big12 and Pac12 is going to leave the door wide open for them.

Some patience might be needed for the committee. They may also feel that a 1-loss conf champ should get in over a 1-loss runner-up, but right now there are no conference champs. Do they only put Miss St in the top 4 since they are on top of the SEC right now, or do they also include Auburn or Alabama, knowing that one of them will be eliminated before the all-important final seeding?