OSU??

C N Red

The team will need to finally put it all together for 4 quarters in order to win. OSU is a sleeping giant and it pains me to say they are the only lead to relavency in the big ten. I hate urban Meyer but he needs to be the face of the conference

Give me a &*%^ing breaking. Ohio State whooped Michigan State but they are not any better than us this year. We have the talent to beat them..
Angry you have to quit being so angry and be honest in your assessment of our abilities.

Lost to a weak VT

Needed OT to beat a weak PSU

True world beaters there.

I am being quite honest. It is irritating how negative some fans are about this years team. We're 8-1 with 2 monsters on the DLine (future top 5 NFL draft picks) & arguably the best college football player in the country leading us on offense. This years team has ^/#$ing talent.

Can we win the B1G with Tim Beck calling plays? We'll see...

The team will need to finally put it all together for 4 quarters in order to win. OSU is a sleeping giant and it pains me to say they are the only lead to relavency in the big ten. I hate urban Meyer but he needs to be the face of the conference

Give me a &*%^ing breaking. Ohio State whooped Michigan State but they are not any better than us this year. We have the talent to beat them..

Angry you have to quit being so angry and be honest in your assessment of our abilities.

Lost to a weak VT

Clubbed a team that beat Nebraska like a rented mule for three quarters.

• Fire 1

they had a young offensive line and had just lost there star qb I imagine that set them back a tad, but it appears all that talent and coaching is starting to get there act together, don't tell me you can't see that and had to turn to a freshman who looked anything but a freshman to right the ship

They've stomped a lot of cupcakes and played out of their minds against MSU. I think most people probably had them losing in East Landing, but that's why you play the games. How about we see the rest of the season before we waive the white flag against this Buckeyes squad.

Lost to a weak VT

Clubbed a team that beat Nebraska like a rented mule for three quarters.

So, you join Warren Sapp in not being fond of 4th quarters?

• Fire 1

I am being quite honest. It is irritating how negative some fans are about this years team. We're 8-1 with 2 monsters on the DLine (future top 5 NFL draft picks) & arguably the best college football player in the country leading us on offense. This years team has ^/#$ing talent.

Can we win the B1G with Tim Beck calling plays? We'll see...

What 2 monsters are you talking about? we have a good but not great d-line, if one of those monsters in gregory, remember football is a game of matchups, qregory is a great atlete but he is not big or strong enough to set the edge on a good running team like wiscy they will bounce hil out of there , rushing the passer is a diff story. He is a fine pass rusher. Just watch gregory during the game and come back and tell me how wrong i was. AA is an excellent back but against a good run defense that offensive line has been below average, the tackles are slow and just not all that good. Ameer has had to do alot despite this. If he is hobbled well............ We have talented receivers no doubt but if pressure tommie at all ,he will have a real tough time finding them. He tends to fall back under the rush and couple that with locking on receivers well........... Don't get me wrong we have decent talent but just not enough to be a team that will be making people think we are relevent again. Sorry that is my honest evaluation. But that is why you play the game lets hope for the best.

they had a young offensive line and had just lost there star qb I imagine that set them back a tad, but it appears all that talent and coaching is starting to get there act together, don't tell me you can't see that and had to turn to a freshman who looked anything but a freshman to right the ship

They've stomped a lot of cupcakes and played out of their minds against MSU. I think most people probably had them losing in East Landing, but that's why you play the games. How about we see the rest of the season before we waive the white flag against this Buckeyes squad.

OSU played out of their minds? I don't think so. Ohio State is a pretty good football team. I've thought all season MSU was overrated. MSU just got exposed for what they are. Whether one wants to admit it or not, Urban has assembled a lot of talent at OSU. Sure, they lost against VaTech. However, they were breaking in a new QB which no one thought would even play much this year until Miller's injury. OSU has been getting better and better as the season unfolds. I can't really say the same about MSU. I can't really say we've even gotten better as the season has unfolded. Thus far, it appears we might have peaked around the Miami game. I hope this isn't the case, or we're in for a rude awakening this weekend against Wisconsin.