If We Lose To Wisconsin

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we can manage to royally eff ourselves and lose 4 or 5 games this year. Bo is most likely gone. But I genuinely can't see a feasable way we do that unless we implode, which in turn means bye bye Bussey and some other recruits possibly.

I'm of the non believers in Bo's ability to shake issues that have ran through his entire tenure here (turnovers, beating ourselves, blowouts) and haven't strayed away from that. But I'll give him the credit that while I don't think we'll ever get a National Championship or possibly even a conference one under him, I see him plenty good enough to not screw up this season that badly at this point.

Agreed. Of the remaining 3 gams, I think we win at least 2 if not all 3. I think TA is the key at this point. If he plays within himself and not be a turnover machine then we'll be fine, if however, he gets rattled (like at MSU) wt fumbles and intercepts, there becomes an opportunity to implode. With AA and our D, I don't see that happening. We need 4 good quarters for once.

I don't see Bo as a national champ coach - need better recruiting, game management to get us there.

I can't believe there would be anyone let go unless the team collapses and manages to lose three of the next four games in embarrassing ways. The Wisconsin game by itself isn't enough to get anyone fired unless someone from the staff runs onto the field at halftime and literally craps on the field.

I agree. Even with a loss to Wisconsin, it will be hard to end the season with more than 3 losses with one of those occurring in a bowl game. Why we'd repeat a mistake we made in 03' again seems ridiculous.

As for the question at hand, I don't think losing to Wisco is an actionable offense in and of itself. Now, if we fail to reach the CCG again this year, I'd vote "get rid of Beck"

....since losing to Wisconsin pretty well ends our chances of the CCG....???

The key being "pretty well ends". If we lose to Wisconsin but they collapse down the stretch and we manage to make it to the CCG, then I'm all good. Unlikely, but still possible. Essentially what I'm saying is CCG or bust

My God will there ever be another thread on HB that doesn't attract a gaggle of pouty fans complaining about it's existence? Guess what: you don't have to read the thread if you don't like it. You can even pretend it doesn't exist!

These posts are played out and getting more and more annoying by the week.

ZOMG FIRE EVERYONE CAUSE WE ONLY BEAT PURDUE BY 21 POINTS WITH OUR HEISMAN CANDIDATE INJURED

WE ALMOST LOST TO MCNEESE STATE WE'RE GOING TO LOSE A MILLION GAMES THIS YEAR

This is a stupidly horrible thread. Let's try to actually... you know... support our team instead of assuming they will lose.

I can't believe there would be anyone let go unless the team collapses and manages to lose three of the next four games in embarrassing ways. The Wisconsin game by itself isn't enough to get anyone fired unless someone from the staff runs onto the field at halftime and literally craps on the field.

I agree. Even with a loss to Wisconsin, it will be hard to end the season with more than 3 losses with one of those occurring in a bowl game. Why we'd repeat a mistake we made in 03' again seems ridiculous.

I agree.

However, there is a faction of fans that thinks that there is an urban Meyer or Saban just waiting to get his chance to coach at Nebraska.

History be damned.

Best thread ever. The how mad will we be if we lose thread. I cant wait for the game. A big time meaningful game for the Huskers that could put is in the top 10 and put us in the driver seat for the conf championship game. Lets not get excited about the opportunity that our favorite team has. Instead lets see who needs to be fired IF our team losses.

Thats what crappin your drawers on the big stage, and looking completely clueless will get you