I wouldn't fire Bo

Risk is too high to go into a tail spin like Michigan, Notre Dame (pre Kelly), Tennessee, and Miami. I would get new coordinators. Open the checkbook and get the best.

Nebraska will finish with 10 wins and that's something to be proud of. Nebraska will play in a great January 1st bowl.

Relax, it could be worse, you could be Michigan :/

• Fire 2

Risk is too high to go into a tail spin like Michigan, Notre Dame (pre Kelly), Tennessee, and Miami. I would get new coordinators. Open the checkbook and get the best.

Nebraska will finish with 10 wins and that's something to be proud of. Nebraska will play in a great January 1st bowl.

One or the other needs to happen. I'm guessing we won't get knew coordinators so...

I appreciate it MM. I don't believe our staff is bringing out the best in the players for them to succeed. And a new DC is just window dressing. This is Bo's scheme and when it fails, the players apparently do not execute his plan. But you can lure him by all means :)

Exactly. The fire Pelini crowd will only hurt the program if they get their way, because there is no better replacement available. I'll happily take 9-10 wins per season over another Callahan type coach.

It needs to not be Bo's scheme, that's one of the problems. Outside, proven coordinators with free reign given to run things as they feel they need to. If Bo can't do that, then yeah, it's probably time to start shopping. I certainly wouldn't clean house without being pretty sure we could get someone worthwhile, and with good experience, to come coach here.

Exactly. The fire Pelini crowd will only hurt the program if they get their way, because there is no better replacement available. I'll happily take 9-10 wins per season over another Callahan type coach.

Even after another blowout on national television?

Even after another blowout on national television?

It could always be worse. 2-3 blowout losses per season (Pelini) is better than 4-5 (i.e. Callahan 2.0).

SE is a coward, he'll never fire Bo

^^^This. I think Eichorst is a good to very good admin, but he's not going to "own" this issue. He'll wait until the decision gets made for him (i.e. team wins 5 or less OR major boosters demand a change). Can't blame him. Personally, I don't think Eichorst/Perlman have it in them to hire anyone better. Would love to see BP gone at this point but don't see it happening...