Bo Playing Injured Seniors

Chimalli

A hobbled Ameer Abudulah was asked to pass protect and pick up blitzes. Shouldn't have Bo, at least, switch in another RB since Ameer was also asked to carry part of the run load?

What is it with these coaches playing injured Seniors? They did it with Taylor Martinez in 2010, Rex Burkhead in 2012, Taylor again in 2013, now in 2014 Ameer.

EDIT: Taylor was a FR in 2010.

its simple Bo s a f'ing idiot

Osborne once started a running back with a cast on his forearm. I don't remember who that was, but I remember Brian Bosworth ripping the ball away from him which was one of the key plays of the game. So there's nothing new here...

...come to think of it, wasn't Berringer in the Kansas game while he was still suffering a collapsed lung?

• Fire 1

A lot to be mad about, but this is a little much.

There is this little thing called athletes are competitors and will play through pain because THEY want to

Thanks guys. My thoughts exactly. Let's not use this loss and all the things to be mad at legit'ly to claim Bo doesnt care for his players. I'll tell you right now, Bo cares a hell of a lot more for the well being of his players than any of us fans do, I promise you. This is a sh#t thread. Pure sh#t.

• Fire 1

Osborne once started a running back with a cast on his forearm. I don't remember who that was, but I remember Brian Bosworth ripping the ball away from him which was one of the key plays of the game. So there's nothing new here...

Please stop comparing Tom Osborn to frickin Bo Pelini. There is no comparison. They are worlds apart in terms of coaching ability.

Yeah. A little bit of a reach with those thoughts. Ameer was just exposed for being a small back trying to protect in the passing game. His responsibility was against a bigger player going full steam. Many a great running back has struggled in moments like that one time or another.

Aside from that

#Notpreparedforit

Please stop comparing Tom Osborn to frickin Bo Pelini. There is no comparison. They are worlds apart in terms of coaching ability.

So it's different when Tom plays an injured player compared to when Bo played an injured player? As if Tom did it because he cared and Bo did it because he cared less?

Sorry pal, coaching ability has no relevance here.

Also, anyone think that maybe Abdullah played because he wanted to play, not because Bo forced him out there?