We have a coward of an AD

As much as people want to believe that the AD has full control to make hiring/firing decisions, it just isn't the case.

This. Just like every other big time program, they have to have the backing of their donors or they will lose support ($).

Then get rid of those losers along with Pelini. I'm tired of losers making the decisions for our football program. Having money doesn't help a person make good decisions. If anything, it's the opposite.

Start winning big games and everybody will want to be rubbing elbows with the new staff and there will be plenty of dollars to go around.

As much as people want to believe that the AD has full control to make hiring/firing decisions, it just isn't the case.

This. Just like every other big time program, they have to have the backing of their donors or they will lose support ($).

Then get rid of those losers along with Pelini. I'm tired of losers making the decisions for our football program. Having money doesn't help a person make good decisions. If anything, it's the opposite.

Start winning big games and everybody will want to be rubbing elbows with the new staff and there will be plenty of dollars to go around.

That's living in a fantasy. Calm down Peter Pan, Count Chocula.

That just isn't how it works, my man.

Eichorst had the perfect opportunity after Iowa. No one would have blamed him and the decision could have been justified on grounds other than the lack of on-field results. In fact, the media was taking it as a no-brainer that he was gone and starting to speculate on who the next coach would be. He blew it.

I almost feel like the Nebraska fan base is being punked. Like Ashton Kucher is going to come out any moment and point out all the cameras and Pelini, Eichorst, and Perlman are going to laugh and point to our embarrassed faces and be all, "C'mon! You didn't really think we were going to let something that bad pass for Nebraska football, right? Man, we just kept thinking how ridiculous we could make it and see what you all did. We still can't believe some fans were behind Bo at the end. Y'all are too funny!"

That's right. Someone has to pay his buyout. Where does everyone think that money is going to come from?

Money is not an issue and it is already there.

Money isn't the issue, it is approval of our biggest donor. I don't think we are too far off on this either.

I beleive Eichorst will not comment until the end of the season per his policy

Eichorst is doing the right thing by not saying anything, and living by his own words. I think Shawn will speak and when he does, he will have everybody's undivided attention.

If history is any indication, just when everyone (including Bo) is sure Bo will be canned, Eichorst will give him a lifetime contract and leave the salary line blank for Bo to fill it in himself.

That's right. Someone has to pay his buyout. Where does everyone think that money is going to come from?

Well if that is true, whoever that guy is, I dislike him more than Pelini. They're both football idiots.

Edit: meaning, the guy with all the money that ensures bo remains