We have a coward of an AD

I have to agree Bo won't get let go this year unless he does lose and gives up huge numbers to both Minnesota and Iowa. Even then I would say Bo getting let go is still unlikely. Nebraska is stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Yesterday, if Bo just keeps the game competitive I don't think we see the type of reaction from the fans. Hell, I thought we had a good chance to lose by 2 TD's before the game. I would have never thought Nebraska would give up 400 + yards rushing to ONE guy. I wouldn't thought it possible spaced throughout Wisconsins whole team, but one guy? And in 3 quarters none the less... I digress.

Letting Bo go, keeping Bo... It seems like a lose, lose situation IMO. This saddens me a lot, because at this rate, Nebraska is well on it's way to two decades without winning anything that matters.

The team has a bad game and our AD is a coward? Lost Wages that really has no traction for an argument.

We played poorly, we played not to the standards of UN football, we played into Wisconsin's hands sure, but players and coaches were involved with it, the AD was anointed by Tom Osborne and he will make the right decision when the occasion calls for it.

A lot of decisions will have to be made because I don't think I've ever seen such a polarizing loss besides the missoula debacle of Callahan. Just don't pull ad Hominem out of your *** about a guy who didn't have anything to do with one game.

The team has a bad game and our AD is a coward? Lost Wages that really has no traction for an argument.

We played poorly, we played not to the standards of UN football, we played into Wisconsin's hands sure, but players and coaches were involved with it, the AD was anointed by Tom Osborne and he will make the right decision when the occasion calls for it.

A lot of decisions will have to be made because I don't think I've ever seen such a polarizing loss besides the missoula debacle of Callahan. Just don't pull ad Hominem out of your *** about a guy who didn't have anything to do with one game.

I agree with your main point but there are so many factual errors in this post I can't even take it seriously.

I agree with your main point but there are so many factual errors in this post I can't even take it seriously.

I stopped taking the game seriously yesterday so it rubbed off on huskerboard.