If you want change--vote with your feet, don't go to the Minnesota game

Michigan also had high ticket prices which led to people skipping games.

Michigan couldn't GIVE tickets away right now....that's how bad it's gotten.

http://deadspin.com/michigan-pretends-it-isnt-desperate-to-give-away-ticket-1638022015

As for Tennessee, well maybe there was a family reunion and people were trying to pick up an easy piece of tail.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Michigan also had high ticket prices which led to people skipping games. As for Tennessee, well maybe there was a family reunion and people were trying to pick up an easy piece of tail.

I'm sure that these were taken sometime in the middle of the season when tickets had already been sold. However, those fanbases decided it was better to eat the nominal amount that they had paid to not support an unacceptable regime.

I do agree that not showing up will send a message.

But the general outcry from fans on all the radio shows.

the LJS and OWH posting story after story of frustration... SE reads those things and he knows there is a pissed off fan base... He isnt dumb to this...

The biggest thing that not showing up does make it clear to the nation we are pissed(if the nation decides to even watch our games).

You could hear the unrest from Michigan and Florida fans from Lincoln because of their actions.

But the people who actually make the decisions are already VERY VERY aware.. It is in there backyard.

the LJS and OWH posting story after story of frustration... SE reads those things and he knows there is a pissed off fan base... He isnt dumb to this...

The biggest thing that not showing up does make it clear to the nation we are pissed(if the nation decides to even watch our games).

You could hear the unrest from Michigan and Florida fans from Lincoln because of their actions.

But the people who actually make the decisions are already VERY VERY aware.. It is in there backyard.

Don't disagree, and listening to CD on USC yesterday solidified that thought for me too.

One thing that I don't agree with is firing a guy mid-season or just prior to a bowl game. Good Lord, if it looked like the team gave up last Saturday, could you imagine....

I will say, though - that SE NOT saying anything is fueling some of this right now. I'm sure he knows what he wants to do already.

Anyone who thinks like the op can fedex me there tickets. I can find someone to go.

How some of you are considered adults is mind boggling to me. It's two games. I hated last Saturday as much as the next person but it's one game. Let's hope our guys respond this week and finish the season strong. 11-2 is a HELL of a year. This team is only graduating 13 kids. The sky is not falling.

RELAX and enjoy the little bit of college football we have left.

The HOW we lose has to be important. If football was just about wins and losses, then why don't people just check the final score after the game is over?

HOW we win is also important. We've beat some pretty crappy teams pretty handily, I'll give us credit. If a 9-4 win loss record beating crappy teams and losing to good ones is what Nebraska fans want or accept, then clearly seven years in I believe we can surely say we have our man in Bo Pelini.

Personally I don't think Nebraska should accept that. I think Nebraska's program and resources as a whole are far above this yearly result.

It's hard to relax and enjoy a football game like that. I've said before, it's not just about winning or losing. When was the last time Nebraska played good football in all three phases of the game for a full season?

Anyone who thinks like the op can fedex me there tickets. I can find someone to go.

How some of you are considered adults is mind boggling to me. It's two games. I hated last Saturday as much as the next person but it's one game. Let's hope our guys respond this week and finish the season strong. 11-2 is a HELL of a year. This team is only graduating 13 kids. The sky is not falling.

The HOW we lose has to be important. If football was just about wins and losses, then why don't people just check the final score after the game is over?

HOW we win is also important. We've beat some pretty crappy teams pretty handily, I'll give us credit. If a 9-4 win loss record beating crappy teams and losing to good ones is what Nebraska fans want or accept, then clearly seven years in I believe we can surely say we have our man in Bo Pelini.

Personally I don't think Nebraska should accept that. I think Nebraska's program and resources as a whole are far above this yearly result.

It's hard to relax and enjoy a football game like that. I've said before, it's not just about winning or losing. When was the last time Nebraska played good football in all three phases of the game for a full season?

+1.

Personally, I also think that being called a petulant child doesn't help get people on board with your way of thinking, either, IMHO.

There are a lot of teams with bad losses. Honestly, the way WI has been playing I wouldn't be surprised if they win the B1G. Does that excuse the performance we put up, not at all. However, I'll take the WI loss over a loss to a team like Utah or Florida. Let ask a question. If WI, MSU, and NU win out, how do you feel about our season?

There are a lot of teams with bad losses. Honestly, the way WI has been playing I wouldn't be surprised if they win the B1G. Does that excuse the performance we put up, not at all. However, I'll take the WI loss over a loss to a team like Utah or Florida. Let ask a question. If WI, MSU, and NU win out, how do you feel about our season?

I'll remember it as the season that Melvin Gordon broke a major record on Nebraska...in 3 quarters.

I'd feel pretty good about this season if we win out. I'd feel even better about everything if Tim Beck wasn't our OC anymore.

Don't disagree, and listening to CD on USC yesterday solidified that thought for me too.

One thing that I don't agree with is firing a guy mid-season or just prior to a bowl game. Good Lord, if it looked like the team gave up last Saturday, could you imagine....

I will say, though - that SE NOT saying anything is fueling some of this right now. I'm sure he knows what he wants to do already.

He did the same thing last year.. I think he was going to fire Bo and basically changed his mind. That was one of the biggest Clusters after the Iowa game that I have ever seen.

I hoped that Bo changed a bit and the team would be more loose, but it was all a lie.

Same Bo. I think Bo saves his job if he can win out, but he needs to then ditch some of his staff.

Bo's ego will be his undoing. He thinks he can take it all on and he cant. Get two coordinators in here who have past experience. Allow Bo to coach as a head coach instead of being a Defensive coordinator.

This has been his problem since day 1.

He did the same thing last year.. I think he was going to fire Bo and basically changed his mind. That was one of the biggest Clusters after the Iowa game that I have ever seen.

I hoped that Bo changed a bit and the team would be more loose, but it was all a lie.

Same Bo. I think Bo saves his job if he can win out, but he needs to then ditch some of his staff.

Bo's ego will be his undoing. He thinks he can take it all on and he cant. Get two coordinators in here who have past experience. Allow Bo to coach as a head coach instead of being a Defensive coordinator.

This has been his problem since day 1.

bo was hired for his defensive acumen. his defense is no good. if we want a guy to be a ceo-type head coach, why not just hire a ceo-type head coach?

there is no reason to keep bo other than having an easy schedule for a program with nebraska's resources.

• Fire 1

"What we came to do is win a conference championship and win a national championship. We're going to fight tooth and nail to keep trying to get that done."

- Mark "Bo" Pelini

Season is a failure if you don't even have a shot at playing in a conference championship two games out. I'm sure Bo thinks that way as well, deep down. Had they won last week and then beat the Gophers, the ticket is punched.

“We lost the football game. I don’t care if it was by 30 or by five,” Nebraska coach Bo Pelini said. “I’m not into moral victories. We lost the football game and we need to get better.”

Fans here didn't need to set the standard. Bo set the standard himself, and he's not into moral victories. So, he's not satisfied with 11-2, or 10-3, unless one of those wins come in a championship game.