If you want change--vote with your feet, don't go to the Minnesota game

I am not afraid of the change Polo, you know that. Just the melt down that is coming. I hate to see us go through the nightmare. But I have been saying that he is not the one since the first day he got the job. I tried awfully hard to support him/team this year. Just hate the fact that we have to go through it. IF it happens or doesn't happen. going to be a lot of angry people. I am more afraid of it not happening, and the fan support there after.

I just hope if it happens we truly search for a qualified replacement, make no hoops for them to jump through.

I am not afraid of the change Polo, you know that. Just the melt down that is coming. I hate to see us go through the nightmare. But I have been saying that he is not the one since the first day he got the job. I tried awfully hard to support him/team this year. Just hate the fact that we have to go through it. IF it happens or doesn't happen. going to be a lot of angry people. I am more afraid of it not happening, and the fan support there after.

I just hope if it happens we truly search for a qualified replacement, make no hoops for them to jump through.

That's the thing. If there is no change, there will be worse damage. It would nearly be a fait accompli that the sellout streak would end.

That's the thing. If there is no change, there will be worse damage. It would nearly be a fait accompli that the sellout streak would end.

No, it will not.

Yes, it will. It nearly ended this year.

If Bo is retained, the only way it continues is mass buyouts by big donors. Which is what Michigan has this year.

To be a great leader (whether or not you're a football coach, CEO, or whatever), you have to do some things well to keep the job. You have to:

1. Take instruction well

2. Be a good listener.

3. Have the ability for honest self reflection.

4. Have a business like demeanor

5. Don't take it (or make it) personal

6. Deal honestly with subordinates, deal honestly with your boss.

7. Make it about the team, in good and bad times.

8. Be willing to get out of your comfort zone.

9. Hear everybody's ideas so you can make the best informed decision

10. Have the willingness to be on an island all by yourself.

Does Pelini do these things well? If he learns how to do #3 and #8, he'll be the guy here, and everything else will take care of its self. If not, he's toast.

The next guy in should keep these things in mind.

• Fire 1

I really hope the Huskers win against the Gophers. Not because I still support Bo, Not because its Senior Day, Not because its the last time I'll see Ameer and Kenny, and possibly Randy Gregory take the field at Memorial Stadium. Not because I absolutely support the Huskers.

But because I want to witness you all (fairweather fans) promptly eating crow after the game.

:restore

• Fire 1

But because I want to witness you all (fairweather fans) promptly eating crow after the game.

:restore

It's now worth noting that beating Minnesota means precisely dick in the argument as to why Nebraska needs a new coach.

no, no. those are the expectations if bo is retained. lose to ranked teams, beat unranked teams.

You cant entirely blame the sellout streak nearly ending this year on Bo. Sure there are those who wanted him gone and refused to buy tickets preseason or even some who refused to go after the Mcneese and MSU games.

But the other reasons are the added seating and the snoozefest that was our 2014 home schedule. FAU, McNeese State, Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Minnesota and the lone exception Miami. Bad recipe for the year you unveil more seats.

2015 however will probably be more on the fallout of Bo being retained if that happens. We have a pretty good looking home schedule next year. BYU, Wiscy, NW, MSU, Iowa plus a couple creampuffs.

You cant entirely blame the sellout streak nearly ending this year on Bo. Sure there are those who wanted him gone and refused to buy tickets preseason or even some who refused to go after the Mcneese and MSU games.

But the other reasons are the added seating and the snoozefest that was our 2014 home schedule. FAU, McNeese State, Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Minnesota and the lone exception Miami. Bad recipe for the year you unveil more seats.

2015 however will probably be more on the fallout of Bo being retained if that happens. We have a pretty good looking home schedule next year. BYU, Wiscy, NW, MSU, Iowa plus a couple creampuffs.

yeah, a lot of things are compounding the threat to the sellout streak. which is why getting more excitement into the program is the easiest fix. it could have been by fielding a top ten team, but now i think it would have to be through a new coach.

So the 2000 home schedule went as such:

San Jose St

Iowa (pre Ferentz I think)

Missouri (not a great one either)

Baylor (real bad)

Kansas (bad)

Colorado (rivalry game, but a bad cu team)

Wanna know how the stadium filled out with that dog of a schedule? Without one ad.

Nebraska fans will come regardless of opponent if the product is good and there's hope.

So the 2000 home schedule went as such:

San Jose St

Iowa (pre Ferentz I think)

Missouri (not a great one either)

Baylor (real bad)

Kansas (bad)

Colorado (rivalry game, but a bad cu team)

Wanna know how the stadium filled out with that dog of a schedule? Without one ad.

Nebraska fans will come regardless of opponent if the product is good and there's hope.

I get what youre saying but at least we had some history and motivation to beat Mizzou Colorado and Kansas. Theres decades of games between those squads and ours. Now against a Purdue Rutgers and Illinois, not so much. Still awful teams, but they arent OUR terrible teams.