Kenny Bell Speaks Up

Sip is a total puppet. Good god.

The hypocrisy is strong in Kenny Bell. The coaches would have problems putting food on their table about as much as he'd have "problems" paying the electric company. You should have to be GOOD at your job to keep it. Several of our staff are not.

No, Kenny, it's not like the mailman dropping A letter. It's like him stealing my damn Playboy. For seven years. If I catch THAT mailman, he better be ready for me to beat some @$$.

The hypocrisy is strong in Kenny Bell. The coaches would have problems putting food on their table about as much as he'd have "problems" paying the electric company. You should have to be GOOD at your job to keep it. Several of our staff are not.

No, Kenny, it's not like the mailman dropping A letter. It's like him stealing my damn Playboy. For seven years. If I catch THAT mailman, he better be ready for me to beat some @$$.

And then beat some meat?

• Fire 2

So I just sort of got caught up on the news of the day. Apparently after having its season crushed, our resilient team has two defensive captains wearing different colored jerseys, and Kenny Bell is actually going out of his way to stir up his Twitter account and antagonize the fanbase.

Has anyone seen Minnesota play lately?

It wasnt even twitter. He said those things to reporters after practice. LOL

Minny 38.

Neb. 17.

I don't know if I'd beat @$$ for a Playboy.

Now, a Hustler....someone's goin DOWN!

:laughpound

• Fire 2

Always the fans fault with these players. Get blownout, blame the fans...

And if the mailman forgot your mail or dropped it multiple times, yes, he would be fired. Because he sucks at his job. As would anyone on this board if we suck at our jobs.

a mailman; same chance as bo at delivering a championship!

• Fire 2

And if the mailman forgot your mail or dropped it multiple times, yes, he would be fired. Because he sucks at his job. As would anyone on this board if we suck at our jobs.

a mailman; a better chance at delivering a championship than bo!

Yep, they always deliver on their guarantees, LOLZ!

a mailman; a better chance at delivering a championship than bo!

Unless the game is played on a Sunday

• Fire 1

1) There has been nothing said on here by any rational person (of which Husker fandom is mostly composed of) has said about the players or coaches.

2) We are saying the things we're saying because we believe Bo isn't trying as hard as he can. Prove it? Okay. 70-31, 59-24, 63-38, 41-21, Top 10 worst defensive performances in SCHOOL HISTORY, most rushing yards allowed to 1 player EVER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

1) There has been nothing said on here by any rational person (of which Husker fandom is mostly composed of) has said about the players or coaches.

2) We are saying the things we're saying because we believe Bo isn't trying as hard as he can. Prove it? Okay. 70-31, 59-24, 63-38, 41-21, Top 10 worst defensive performances in SCHOOL HISTORY, most rushing yards allowed to 1 player EVER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

I think Bo is trying his hardest. Unfortunately, I think the job is bigger than what he thought it was.

Personally, I think the same thing happened to Callahan. Guys that come here think that everybody here are podunk, tobacco-chewin, gun toting, overall wearing, inbred hicks that know nothing.

I think he is trying as hard as he can. It just isn't good enough. If there was a way to quantify soundness of the mind, this team would probably be in dead last.

The comments about Bo's job and putting food on the table are hilarious. When you're making that much money, taking complaints is part of your job. Most of us would be capable of living the rest of our lives on one year of Bo's salary.

• Fire 4