Kenny Bell Speaks Up

If Bell cared so much about his head man the team wouldn't have quit on Saturday against Wisconsin.

I won't say he doesn't care, but he is the one player that I've seen repeatedly try to calm Bo down on the sidelines. So, he gets it to some extent.

That being said - instead of lashing out at fans (just like his head coach has done in the past) - how about pulling everybody on the sideline together as a LEADER and chewing their collective arses DURING the game?

• Fire 1

I can promise you it's not just Kenny bell in that locker room that feels that way. He just spoke up. And most of these posters still don't care. Players coaches. Ehh who cares about them as long as we the fan get championships and contracts.

Everyone sticks up for their coach. We could pay someone a lot less to get along with college kids

• Fire 1

I can promise you it's not just Kenny bell in that locker room that feels that way. He just spoke up. And most of these posters still don't care. Players coaches. Ehh who cares about them as long as we the fan get championships and contracts.

Players always defend their coach. Those who don't almost always wait to speak later. This is nothing new. It has been this way for decades when the head caoch is on the hot set. Heck, Florida players twitted out support for their head caoch that got fired.

I personally love Kenny Bell for having Bo's back. You guys want chaos, they aren't giving it to you, boo hoo.

Players defended Callahan when he left. Nothing new here...

You couldn't get to the CCG with this schedule Kenny, it's sad and your coaches had two weeks to prepare for Wisconsin. Defense allowed 581 yards in rushing and the offense only put up 180 total yards. We have a reason to complain, you'll understand one day when you grow up. Shut your Twitter account down and concentrate on football and the free education you're getting. That's probably a small part of the problem.

+10000000000001

so much wrong with this.

a) they have enough to feed their kids forever.

b) even so, this is not a charity.

c) conf. champs. aren't in the cards... bc of the coach he is defending.

d) he should be more worried about paying his bills than bo's future.

e) yes, all players love their coach. if they do not, you have a serious, serious problem.

f) you can be a fan of the players and not the coach.