Mapping out Favorite Burger Joints Where you Live

Des Moines Area

Zombie burger

Overtime sports bar & grill

B&B deli ask for the quadzilla

20 minute drive from DSM in Redfield I believe is the best burger joint though. Little bar called the Rusty Duck

I agree with Zombie Burger, I'll have to check out the others.

Thanks, Hedley

Zombie Burger is good. Especially with one of their alcohol infused milk shake. Something about their Cinnamon Toast Crunch one I find glorious.

Des Moines Area

Zombie burger

Overtime sports bar & grill

B&B deli ask for the quadzilla

20 minute drive from DSM in Redfield I believe is the best burger joint though. Little bar called the Rusty Duck

I agree with Zombie Burger, I'll have to check out the others.

Thanks, Hedley

Zombie Burger is good. Especially with one of their alcohol infused milk shake. Something about their Cinnamon Toast Crunch one I find glorious.

Amen

All these chains are find and nice, but sometimes you just can't beat the mom and pop place. There's a mom and pop burger joint about three blocks from my office that's been around for over 70 years. I'd put their burger up against any on this list. And their fries are simply awesome! I eat there a couple times per month.

Yes, here in California In N Out is king. But recently my favorite has been The Habit (http://www.habitburger.com). Try this place if you get a chance. Lots of California locations and some in AZ, UT, and NJ. Smashburger was also mentioned above. This is an interesting place and their menu is more gourmet burgers. I have tried it before and it is also pretty good...looks like they are opening more locations.

nope, In and Out...

double meat animal style...

People get pissed when I tell them In and Out is mediocre, every burger I've got there is decent but nothing amazing like some make it out to be. For amazing go to Stella's and Dinkers in Omaha, best burgers hands down.

The best burger in Ca is the Squeeze Inn. Period. I'm just going to keep saying this.

Image search "squeeze with cheese" and you'll see

nope, In and Out...

People get pissed when I tell them In and Out is mediocre, every burger I've got there is decent but nothing amazing like some make it out to be. For amazing go to Stella's and Dinkers in Omaha, best burgers hands down.

The best burger in Ca is the Squeeze Inn. Period. I'm just going to keep saying this.

I'm not falling for that.

nope, In and Out...

I'm not falling for that.

Don't fall victim to your stereotypes