Pre-Season Excitement since 2010

carlfense

Great Op Carl and great post BRB. +1's to both of ya.

Carl's OP described me down to the exact number rating for each season. Next year is looking to be a 1 if Pelini is not released. I'm not real sure I'm going to get up in time to watch the Minny game this weekend. Right now, if I did get up, it would be halfway hoping they get their a$$es handed to them and I know that just isn't right but, it is what it is.

The last time I was excited about a Husker team was when Suh was here. Besides that my level of genuine excitement has been nothing close to what is always used to be.

Like someone said above it is definitely time to hit the reset button. The stadium has been upgraded a long with other upgrades to make the game day experience more epic but the playing on the field in the Pelini era has never came close to keeping up with what used to be the norm in Lincoln and that is a feeling of genuine excitement anytime the Huskers took the field.

I'd sure like to feel genuinely excited about my Huskers again.

I'm waiting on you Shawn Eichorst a person I really know nothing about and Harvey Pearlman. Yeah. That's where were at...

Your point?

Sorry if I've had a positive attitude towards the program.

Don't get your panties all bunched up. Just shocked you of all people have gotten to this point. Pretty well signals to me that this is no longer a slit camp with a relative even number of supporters and detractors with a batch of people in the middle that just shrug their shoulders. If you're flipped, then that group of supporters has got to be fairly limited at this point. Is 2 wins going to flip you back or has the ship sailed for you?

I will always be a fan and will never stop watching games and following the program. However, I too have changed. I guess I just don't expect much after the past decade.

I don't know how many of you feel this way, but the losses just don't hurt as much anymore because they have become so common.

Your point?

Sorry if I've had a positive attitude towards the program.

Don't get your panties all bunched up. Just shocked you of all people have gotten to this point. Pretty well signals to me that this is no longer a slit camp with a relative even number of supporters and detractors with a batch of people in the middle that just shrug their shoulders. If you're flipped, then that group of supporters has got to be fairly limited at this point. Is 2 wins going to flip you back or has the ship sailed for you?

My attitude has not been the same for well over a year even though I choose to not constantly bitch about everything and not see some good things happening.

Last year after the "F U" tape came out, I didn't care if he was gone. I would have supported either way. He wasn't fired so I supported the decision and got excited about the season and have enjoyed up till now.

I have seen now that he hasn't learned a damn thing about being a leader.

THEN....we have players still that have a "program against the fans" attitude. Gee.

That's unacceptable.

I will always be a fan and will never stop watching games and following the program. However, I too have changed. I guess I just don't expect much after the past decade.

I don't know how many of you feel this way, but the losses just don't hurt as much anymore because they have become so common.

I laughed through most of that Iowa State debacle. It was just such a head-scratching loss that you couldn't really get too upset over it. I now feel like that through each of our losses. It's become something of a joke - where you just shake your head and go about your day.