Bo needs to go

on the post game show with lane grendel, bo sounds like a beaten man. i think he is resolved to his fate.

I said this last week during the post game presser. He just looks like he knows. And he's a smart guy. He knows the situation. It's just gonna be interesting to see how it actually plays out. Bo could save a lotta face that if the trigger were pulled to go down like Muschamp in a respectful manner.

Interesting, I might have to actually have to watch the post game for the first time in like five years. Good info man.

As a long time Ohio State fan I cannot understand how Nebraska can keep Pellini around just because he wins 8 or 9 games. All these years gone by since Nebraska was relevant in any national championship conversation tells me he needs to go.

Earl Bruce and John Cooper had better records than Pellini and both got fired. Both of these coaches spent most of there tenure at OSU ranked in the Top 10 and still got fired.

It would appears that mediocrity has become the norm at NU.

It seems to be true at this point in time. Unfortunately there's really nothing we can do as fans to get change. We can boycott the games and end our sell out streak but that should never happen as it's apparently the only thing we can hang our hat on anymore. The last 2 coaches have destroyed all but the sell out streak. We will see if our AD and the boosters who seem to hold all power make a change, we definitely need it.

As a long time Ohio State fan I cannot understand how Nebraska can keep Pellini around just because he wins 8 or 9 games. All these years gone by since Nebraska was relevant in any national championship conversation tells me he needs to go.

Earl Bruce and John Cooper had better records than Pellini and both got fired. Both of these coaches spent most of there tenure at OSU ranked in the Top 10 and still got fired.

It would appears that mediocrity has become the norm at NU.

^^^ Oh no it hasn't. Do I need to go look up quotes from Steve Peterson? He would not allow us to slip into mediocrity.

:funnyhahah:clap

Maybe nine wins is not a reason to fire a coach (if we get to that point) but perhaps the failure to ever to better than that year over year is a reason. To me the reason to be carfull in that if you can the guy too soon other good coaches may say , hey I dont want to go coach at Nebraska they don't even give you a chance to succeed, so you end up in the spot we had when Solich was let go. I dont know but I thing around the country it would not look like a ruthless move to let Bo go at this time. Who knows.

Maybe nine wins is not a reason to fire a coach (if we get to that point) but perhaps the failure to ever to better than that year over year is a reason. To me the reason to be carfull in that if you can the guy too soon other good coaches may say , hey I dont want to go coach at Nebraska they don't even give you a chance to succeed, so you end up in the spot we had when Solich was let go. I dont know but I thing around the country it would not look like a ruthless move to let Bo go at this time. Who knows.

I think 7 years is enough time. The entire country sees the failure that is Bo. Money won't be an issue either and will help us land a name.

I want Bret Bielema...Nebraska needs a proven no-nonsense head coach & he fits the bill...no I don't like the dude but hes a damn good football coach & he would make Nebraska competitive again. He only makes a little bit more than Bo...give him a raise & some nice bonus incentives we might be able to get him

No way. He's scum. And he's just gotten done celebrating his first ever conference win at his new gig.

• Fire 1

I want Bret Bielema...Nebraska needs a proven no-nonsense head coach & he fits the bill...no I don't like the dude but hes a damn good football coach & he would make Nebraska competitive again. He only makes a little bit more than Bo...give him a raise & some nice bonus incentives we might be able to get him

No way. He's scum. And he's just gotten done celebrating his first ever conference win at his new gig.

Not to mention he's up 17 - 0 on the #8 team in the country right now.

I've gotten a bellyful of Bielema. All that I can say is that the man that made Bielema look good now resides as HC at Pitt.

Fans are watching, waiting for Nebraska to go in a positive direction. The last time we saw that was in 2009, maybe 2010. It's been 4 years since then and we've stalled, if not taken a step back.

It's been long enough. Bo had his opportunity to get the right coaches multiple times or prove the guys he has are the right ones. This year was Bo's last chance. That's on Bo now. Time for a change.