what is teh best way to move forward with Bo

dtbugeater

If we stay with Bo, the best thing we can do is cross our fingers and hope the light bulb comes on for him.

I just don't think it's likely he'll change his style. But maybe he'll look back on this season and others before, and decide he's learned things and change accordingly, and emerge -- a beautiful, new, Butterfly Bo, ready to demolish the B1G and lead Nebraska to championships.

Maybe.

If we stay with Bo, the best thing we can do is cross our fingers and hope the light bulb comes on for him.

I just don't think it's likely he'll change his style. But maybe he'll look back on this season and others before, and decide he's learned things and change accordingly, and emerge -- a beautiful, new, Butterfly Bo, ready to demolish the B1G and lead Nebraska to championships.

Maybe.

This season was that season.

• Fire 2

Maybe.

Recruiting a consensus four-star quarterback capable of throwing the ball well would go a long, long way in my opinion also. I would LOVE to get Sheriron Jones.

It is absolutely not possible to win conference titles with a QB that is erratic throwing the ball. Although it wouldn't make up for any of mediocrity of the last few seasons, it would go a long way for me.

**Edit - Tommy wasn't the problem on Saturday. I'm not saying that.

But we had 17 points of offense against Minnesota, and roughly the same amount against Sparty. Just terrible!

I think it's time we brought in a dedicated QBs coach. Maybe Beck could devote more time to the position, too if he didn't also have to coach his assistants.

I could see Beck turning it around, actually. Just doesn't seem like it will happen here. And as long as Bo is here, I don't think we'll be bringing in anyone to come and install their own offense with their own assistants. It's not too late for the outlook on offense to change, though. Just put up 500 yards and 45 points on Iowa.

Man. I'm kind of down on Bo, you guys.

• Fire 1

Never ever going to happen. What quality coach in their right mind would come in here with a head coach in this situation. Uproot their families for what most would feel a one year time frame. Bo giving up complete control is never going to happen. Dream world. If he is forced into it, I could see him being so stubborn he would run the program in the ground and take the money when forced out.