The Sock Puppet Rides!

Why so much disdain for Harbaugh? He did pretty well at Stanford, and he turned the 49ers around as well. Yeah, he gets a little animated sometimes when things aren't going his way, but so does Pelini.

Bo gets angry and fierce. Harbaugh basically looks for his mom to start complaining. It's just as bad as Bo and then the added negative of seeming like a sissy tantrum vs. a tirade. Everything about him just screams douche and there's a reason that San Francisco doesn't want him and the reason isn't because he's not a good coach. When's the last time you saw a coach with his resume forced out?

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

jim-harbaugh-is-good-at-throwing-tantrum

harbaugh_medium.gif

FKYge.gif

bo-pelini-o.gif

Heard a rumor on another board that Bo stays because coaches deem Nebraska as a bad job to have. That nebraska could get someone but not a splash hire. Would Eichorst make a move just to get new blood? I am not saying I believe this rumor but I did read it.

I don't buy it. We have better options available. I am positive Frost would come here. And if we pay enough, I'm sure we can entice a few bigger names. If Eichorst doesn't make a move, I'm blaming him.

Heard a rumor on another board that Bo stays because coaches deem Nebraska as a bad job to have. That nebraska could get someone but not a splash hire. Would Eichorst make a move just to get new blood? I am not saying I believe this rumor but I did read it.

This is false. Regular season isn't even completed yet. People say some dumb stuff on Twitter and it gets posted as rumor on message boards.

What if....

SE put out feelers to gauge interest and it hasn't gone so well. Maybe SE wants to fire Bo, but can't....

Just a thought....

I would hope up and comers at smaller schools would highly consider coaching at Neb, i.e. McElwain.

I think the majority (like close to 70 or 80 percent) of us would take McElwain over Bo at this point.

The really crappy thing if you're right is then we're stuck with Bo who will continue to damage our national reputation which will in turn make it harder to attract a quality coach. This is a vicious cycle.

I would guess that at the very least...Bo's status as Head Coach is in limbo right now.

If the intent is to keep him...then for recruiting purposes a statement of support should have been issued

Recruits don't need a press release. And Bussey reaffirmed his commitment after the Wisconsin loss.

I would guess that at the very least...Bo's status as Head Coach is in limbo right now.

If the intent is to keep him...then for recruiting purposes a statement of support should have been issued

Yep, and if Bo isnt let go then SE is botching the hell out of this situation. As i said earlier, if a statement isnt made before noon Monday then it is a major fail and SE should be looked at as an incompetent AD imo.