The Sock Puppet Rides!

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

I agree. Weird

I'd be excited about Bielema. Why not? Talk about bringing an attitude and swag. And everything he brings to the table strictly from a on-the-field standpoint is what Husker fans wanna get back to.

Everyone who hated Bo's demeanor and supports Bert is a hypocrite.

how so?

Because he does many of the same type of things that Bo did. It's why Wisconsin fans weren't sad to see him go.

• Fire 2

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

Nothing I said was wrong so... not sure why people keep saying crap like this

get over yourself dude

he's not talking about you. in fact nobody is paying more than 1% attention to any of your contributions.

• Fire 3

I agree. Weird

I'd be excited about Bielema. Why not? Talk about bringing an attitude and swag. And everything he brings to the table strictly from a on-the-field standpoint is what Husker fans wanna get back to.

how so?

Because he does many of the same type of things that Bo did. It's why Wisconsin fans weren't sad to see him go.

i think there are enough meaningful differences between the two to judge them differently and not be a hypocrite. bo's demeanor played into a totality of circumstances.

I agree. Weird

I don't think Brett will throw the fans under the bus. This was why Bo needed to go (losses be damned)

• Fire 1

The Sock done met his match with The Ginger Assassin. He got the Mother Ship locked down tight. That ship ain't sinkin'. The Source says the Mother Ship bein' watched close and The Ginger Assassin gots people on they best behavior, or else.

The Source says he don't know who, or exactly when, but he say "very, very soon."

Sorry The Sock ain't more helpful these days.

That jet that landed in columbus from lincoln: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N260LF

The previous 2 trips on that plane was last week, 1 day trips from Lincoln to Madison, WI and back....... SE picking Alvarez' brain one last time on how to handle situation.... flight to Columbus to ink Tressel???

That plane is registered to Landscapes Unlimited. Do alot of golf course design. Anyone know if any of the owners are big boosters?? Looks like Bill Kubly is the owner. Is he a known big booster?

I looked up all the officers of the company and then googled them. Didn't find anything except that one received an award from UNL's Business College a few years back. Is that creepy?

Nothing I said was wrong so... not sure why people keep saying crap like this

get over yourself dude

he's not talking about you. in fact nobody is paying more than 1% attention to any of your contributions.

Agreed. This thread was better before "SlimShady" showed up. Not even 30 posts in and the act is wearing thin.

The Sock done met his match with The Ginger Assassin. He got the Mother Ship locked down tight. That ship ain't sinkin'. The Source says the Mother Ship bein' watched close and The Ginger Assassin gots people on they best behavior, or else.

The Source says he don't know who, or exactly when, but he say "very, very soon."

Oh Holiest of Footwear: Can you give an indication of how many sources you've been hearing from on the coaching situation? Are we talking 1 or 2 people, or have you been getting seemingly credible from multiple people?

• Fire 1

you disappoint me sock

r.i.p. sock

Nice avatar!