The Sock Puppet Rides!

Landscapes unlimited is not doing any golf course projects in ohio this time of year( highly doubt). Kublys plane flew to Columbus and Shawn met with OSU compliance to lawyer up about the NCAA sanctions and get more information. Tressel although working in Youngstown, probably still has a place in Columbus if I had to guess. I looked and landscapes has zero golf projects in Columbus right now. That plane went for a football coach! That plane went to see the SENATOR!

It should also be noted that the plane, a Learjet 31, has not yet returned to Lincoln, according to Flight Aware, if that wasn't already clear. My guess would be, if this plane has anything to do with hiring a football coach, something will happen shortly after it does return, unless of course, it returns without a prized passenger.
what's the flight number or plane #?

tail number N260LF[/size]

http://e0.photos.flightcdn.com/photos/retriever/f7606f8fa769a3449a8988e7b7e274f950d55a33

Guys - I thought I noticed something so I zoomed into the picture of the plane that was posted!!!

attachicon.gifpl01.jpg

attachicon.gifpl02.jpg

attachicon.gifpl04.jpg

We got it!!! We got him!!! Cut the crap Jim!

Here is my theory: Jim Tressel will be the next head coach at the University of Nebraska. SE & JT have been working with the NCAA and have reached a settlement. JT will be suspended for the first 3 games of the regular season, with NO postseason ban. Took some time for them to get the NCAA on board with the postseason issue but they've finally agreed. NCAA will put Nebraska under a microscope for the next 3 seasons to ensure no violations of any kind are being committed, with severe penalties for anything that is uncovered. After the 3 year period, normal monitoring and penalties for violations will be back in place.Expect a press conference tomorrow with the announcement. I suspect SE will give JT the ability to choose his own staff, although I think there is a good chance that JT would be thrilled to have Frost on his team!

Hmm. I could see that happening.

And welcome to HB

Tressel isn't on that plane. He just tweeted this a few minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/JimTressel5/status/540308923753168896

The plane hasn't left yet...

That picture was taken at 4:57 PM, and he has his coat in his hand like he is getting ready to leave for the airport in Columbus. Oooooh!
What timezone you in?

I'm Mountain, Ohio is EST

Guess I'm not sure where the 4:57.. Appears it was tweeted at 6:57 on my twitter...twatter?.. I'm central time zone