The Sock Puppet Rides!

This is one of the best threads we've had in forever. All the characters. The quips. The quotes. The gifs.

3pxtlnI.gif

Yes, Maximus. I am entertained.

You forgot the multi-quotes that takes up half the page! Yes, very awesome indeed!

Wait, we're being sarcastic right?

No we're not. It's a fun thread that has bonded a lot of users that were previously heavily divided by like or disliking Bo. This thread is bigger than the Sock.

WE ARE THE HAND THAT GOES IN THE SOCK. IT'S ALL LIKE A METAPHOR MAN.

• Fire 1

He did say in the presser he wouldn't be talking about it until it was done... Good on him. Gotta respect that, and also the sock. He gots insiders but they don't no nothin' neithers.

What if The reason we haven't heard more is because SE has just been vegging out on the couch all week? He be like, "I just did more work on Sunday than I have the past two years, I need me a few days vaca!"

• Fire 2

If this ends up being Mullen, I hope we all aren't despondent. It would be a home run.

The man has coached the following QB's, Alex Smith (Utah), Josh Harris (Bowling Green), Chris Leak (Florida) and Heisman Trophy-winner Tim Tebow (Florida)

His current QB, Dak Prescott, is no slouch either.

I'd be ok with that. Hell of a lot better than Bert.

I know Knappic said he was tough, per his dominatrix, but I now have to wonder, in a sad, pitying way, if TSP is not so tough.

He's been expressing fright from the beginning that he and his sources are frightened of the Ginger Assassin, like that young Ginger is strutting around like a hungry lion, looking to pounce. After that last post, I'm thinking the Ginger Assassin and his henchmen tracked down the.sock.puppet and "gave him the business" and now TSP has been turned.....

If so, I'll still look longingly for the Bat-Sock beacon in the sky.....his heart is true...

If this ends up being Mullen, I hope we all aren't despondent. It would be a home run.

The man has coached the following QB's, Alex Smith (Utah), Josh Harris (Bowling Green), Chris Leak (Florida) and Heisman Trophy-winner Tim Tebow (Florida)

His current QB, Dak Prescott, is no slouch either.

I'd be ok with that. Hell of a lot better than Bert.

What if he brought Ernie along?

I would just like to say...since we're all just killing some time here...that this is the greatest thread I have ever been apart of.

You knew the moment you pulled up the thread titled "The Sock Puppet Rides" that it was going to be a classic. It has exceeded my wildest expectations.

I don't care who is the next head coach. If it's a homerun then great! If it's a dud we'll end up with another coaching search and hopefully the return of the Sock Puppet.

It's a good time to be a Husker my friends.

• Fire 4