What happens now? Will an announcement come this weekend?

Those are both five loss teams. Iowa is 7-5, and Miami is 6-5 with a game today vs. Pitt. You see the problem in that? We've beat no one with any kind of resume.

10-3 seems awful to me because it means another year stuck in this endless loop of mediocre NU football. But if we lose and go our trademarked 9-4, my head might explode. Neither has me giddy.

God d***it no announcement. I am thinking Bo Pelini has been retained.......

Where are your balls Sean Eichorst??? So losing 24-59 to Wisconsin is acceptable now???

F^vk...

Sock puppet says announcement tomorrow. I'm thinking if Bo is retained they would have sent out a short statement of support like they did last year.

When did that statement get released last year?

Where are your balls Sean Eichorst??? So losing 24-59 to Wisconsin is acceptable now???

F^vk...

Sock puppet says announcement tomorrow. I'm thinking if Bo is retained they would have sent out a short statement of support like they did last year.

Within 24 hours believe

The defense will be damn stout next year

Based on the athletes we have, it should have been damn stout this year. Pelini sucks at disguising his defense, so intelligent OCs know exactly where the soft spots will be. Ndamukong Suh isn't coming back to mask our problems.

That will make 6 years now that "next years D will be stout".

I really hope you guys realize I was being sarcastic. Firing Bo would be idiotic.

No, it would be the right decision for the program moving forward.

Nope. It will make us a joke, just like in 2003. And we'll get another sh**ty coach like Callahan. Live through 5-7 seasons, fire him, and get a coach like Bo that can take us to the promised land but because it takes longer than a few years we fire him after winning seasons. Then we get a sh**ty coach..... repeat ad infinitum.

Dude, the joke was WISCONSIN 59 NEBRASKA 24.

Be as supportive of Bo all you want, but when Melvin Gordon rips off 408 against Bo's defense on national TV two years after Wisconsin scored 70 in the CCG proves the dude cannot coach. That was end of it.

I knew bo was worthless afte the CGG. Give up 70 and make zero adjustments. Bo nothing but younger monte kiffin and his our dated Tampa 2 D, both refuse to make adjustments
  • Fire 1

F^vk...

Within 24 hours believe

Everything points to that the longer it takes for something to be said, the more likely that he is gone. If they were going to keep him, they would have sent out a canned message of support sometime today.

F^vk...

Within 24 hours believe

Everything points to that the longer it takes for something to be said, the more likely that he is gone. If they were going to keep him, they would have sent out a canned message of support sometime today.

Exactly what I have been saying today. You don't keep your coach and wait to say we support him. They knew the unrest in the fan base for 2 weeks. SE is paid a cool mil to handle this sh#t

F^vk...

Within 24 hours believe

Exactly what I have been saying today. You don't keep your coach and wait to say we support him. They knew the unrest in the fan base for 2 weeks. SE is paid a cool mil to handle this sh#t
I would tend to agree. However, any normal season the AD doesn't come out and say the coach will be retained, it's a given. I'm concerned SE doesn't feel it necessary to give an endorsement because it's status quo.