To the Bo Pelini Haters

It's rhetoric like the OP that I've been working my damnedest to stop all year. It's useless, but I try.

We've had a staunch anti-Bo crowd here this past year. To a man, I doubt any one of them "hates" Pelini. They felt he was not the right man for the job, and they expressed that, more often than not, in decent terms. Incessantly and in every thread, but in terms of results and real accomplishments.

So please, I'm asking everyone, let it go. Don't deepen the divide.

• Fire 1

Yea Knapp these are the same f'ing people who will be pissed when we dont have a Conference title within 2 years of the new coach and will be calling for that guys head. Nebraska fans are victims of the universitys past success and think that should be the norm not the exception. Im not pissed that bo is gone, im pissed at the people who are so full of crap on this board it makes it unbearable to go on anymore.

• Fire 2

Yea Knapp these are the same f'ing people who will be pissed when we dont have a Conference title within 2 years of the new coach and will be calling for that guys head. Nebraska fans are victims of the universitys past success and think that should be the norm not the exception. Im not pissed that bo is gone, im pissed at the people who are so full of crap on this board it makes it unbearable to go on anymore.

I'm betting a lot of that changes. There will be the inevitable asshattery of "I told you so," but I don't think that lasts long.

I think the healing will start quickly, especially if we get a splash hire.

Let go of the hate.