Player tweets on Pelini firing

All I gotta say is #BoKnows lol that's my dude y'all really thought he disappeared on us but little do y'all really know

Loved meeting with coach Bo tonight, he's a great man with great spirit. He's done Nothing but teach me how to be a better person. #GBR

Peyton Newell @p_newell 9m

Good seeing Coach BO tonight. The man loved the game but loved his players more and that's what made him so special to play for #BOknows

Luke Gifford @luke_gifford 9m

Thanks for everything coach Bo! We'll all miss you

Coach Bo has to be one of the realiest coaches around, esp after this meeting1f44c.png#ADTrippin

Givens Price @gprice78 23m

Good to see the real head man regardless of current title, forever thankful and grateful for Coach Bo, great talk tonight!

• Fire 1

Saunders try listening for once in your life.

He tried to sabotage the program when he left the first time.

Never said a word about him not being liked.

What I said is he will do the same thing again, unless the heavy use of social media works in a positive manor. We have reports of coaches going ballistic, negative recruiting from within the walls. Where do those ideas come from.

My guess is he was prevented from attending a scheduled meeting, but have no idea if that is the case.

I would guess you are going to learn a lot of things going down the road. Things that are going to make you quite angry. A lot of the Pelini story will come out after he is gone. Give it 6 months and if I owe you an apology you will get it.

How did he sabotage this program back in 03?

Several reports,of,completely crushing NU to recruits.

There are other stories about his behavior at the 03 Alamo Bowl and what he let the players do as well.

Please PM me said stories.

I would guess you are going to learn a lot of things going down the road. Things that are going to make you quite angry. A lot of the Pelini story will come out after he is gone. Give it 6 months and if I owe you an apology you will get it.

Please PM me said stories.

We no longer have Bo, but we got what we wanted tonight. Real insight on everything that has happened, and a chance to say bye w/o any media

If there's not a ring on our finger after next year then y'all better riot until we have new admin. That's all I'm saying.

If you guys only knew how bad our admin. messed up. If you only knew our coach like we did.

It doesnt surprise me they have a much closer relationship with the coach than the frickin ad. But these out of the way swipes at the ad are concerning. Time to put the big boy pants on fellas. This is a good life lesson. Things are gonna get taken from you and things are gonna piss you off.

It's pretty moronic. Why would you expect an athletic director to act like your dad? They clearly think Osborne is how normal ADs are. He was around them a lot for obvious reasons.