Player tweets on Pelini firing

This whole 'us versus the world' stuff has gotten really old. Compare how Hoke went out, and how his players reacted, versus how these 'men' have reacted.

I'm even curious how these guys will act under a new coach who doesn't try to infuse them with garbage like Bo has done to a majority of our players.

It's just another reason I'm glad Bo is finally gone from this program, permanently. He can be someone elses problem now.

• Fire 1

Its not gonna take the fans to talk them down because clearly we have been made the enemy. Whoever is the new coach needs to real them in and bring them back to reality. This group of kids may never respect us as fans because of this. But the new coaches can get the newer recruits and make them understand better. Its going to be a hard sell so i think that is why they had a set plan in place. Im glad bo got his private time with the guys because honestly it meant alot to him and them

• Fire 2

It doesnt surprise me they have a much closer relationship with the coach than the frickin ad. But these out of the way swipes at the ad are concerning. Time to put the big boy pants on fellas. This is a good life lesson. Things are gonna get taken from you and things are gonna piss you off.

That's what's so amazing to me. Takes some serious nutz to take these jabs at the AD. I understand they are angry but I do not recall seeing players single out admins like this. Something's not right, hoping Suh's tweet doesn't prove to be right (re: leadership issues all the way past SE)...

It doesnt surprise me they have a much closer relationship with the coach than the frickin ad. But these out of the way swipes at the ad are concerning. Time to put the big boy pants on fellas. This is a good life lesson. Things are gonna get taken from you and things are gonna piss you off.

Maybe we as fans need to learn the same life lesson? :dunno

We no longer have Bo, but we got what we wanted tonight. Real insight on everything that has happened, and a chance to say bye w/o any media

If there's not a ring on our finger after next year then y'all better riot until we have new admin. That's all I'm saying.

If you guys only knew how bad our admin. messed up. If you only knew our coach like we did.

987.gif

College students are adults, not kids.. twitter nonsense notwithstanding.

Actually, a number of medical schools have modifyied the life cycle stages so that pre-adult/adolescent stage (depending on the life cycle model used) go all the way up to 24-25 years old. Traditionally these stages ended at ~18. From medical science perspective, they are now being looked at as adults physically, kids emotionally/developmentally...

College students are adults, not kids.. twitter nonsense notwithstanding.

Actually, a number of medical schools have modifyied the life cycle stages so that pre-adult/adolescent stage (depending on the life cycle model used) go all the way up to 24-25 years old. Traditionally these stages ended at ~18. From medical science perspective, they are now being looked at as adults physically, kids emotionally/developmentally...

Things just got educational.

Maybe we as fans need to learn the same life lesson? :dunno

C'mon. If your boss got fired, are you going to take to twitter, and say "You guys don't know what the hell you're doing."

No. You're gonna put your head down, say, "That's too bad, wish you well," then get your a** back to work.

Heres the thing that ive come to real in. His job was to bring us back, and to a certain extent he did. But if you cant do your job then there going to move you to another area and get someone who can get the job done. The coaches part is to bring out the very best in a players abilities. A players part is to use what he has learned from his coaches on the football field. The fans part is to cheer and root for the team. The fans should not harass players when they drop a ball or miss a tackle.

• Fire 2