Who hires Pelini next

There's quite a bit of stink on Bo Pelini. LSU fans don't care for him at all and his SEC prospects are not good IMO. He was a respected position coach in the NFL and I don't doubt he could get that job again. I don't see him getting a head coaching job anywhere. He is embarrassing and a loose cannon. AD's don't really care for that sort of thing.

The word is out on what he told the players at their off-campus meeting as well. That won't help. Wherever he goes, whatever he does, I hope we never hear from him again. I have zero respect for him.

What did he say?

There's quite a bit of stink on Bo Pelini. LSU fans don't care for him at all and his SEC prospects are not good IMO. He was a respected position coach in the NFL and I don't doubt he could get that job again. I don't see him getting a head coaching job anywhere. He is embarrassing and a loose cannon. AD's don't really care for that sort of thing.

The word is out on what he told the players at their off-campus meeting as well. That won't help. Wherever he goes, whatever he does, I hope we never hear from him again. I have zero respect for him.

What did he allegedly say, Rozier?

The word is out on what he told the players at their off-campus meeting as well. That won't help.

Is there a place where this has been talked about? I've been curious and haven't seen anything.

What did he say?

Yes, we all want to know: What was said and where is this reported?

What did he allegedly say, Rozier?

The word is out on what he told the players at their off-campus meeting as well. That won't help.

Is there a place where this has been talked about? I've been curious and haven't seen anything.

What did he say?

Yes, we all want to know: What was said and where is this reported?

Link to Harvey?

Supposedly he went on a multi minute tyrade calling Perlman and Eichorst and the media, hell probably the fans too (wouldnt surprise me) just about every name in the book. There. I dont know if its true or not. Dont care either. You can pull the insider joke all you want, but be honest with yourself, would it surprise you in any way?

Supposedly he went on a multi minute tyrade calling Perlman and Eichorst and the media, hell probably the fans too (wouldnt surprise me) just about every name in the book. There. I dont know if its true or not. Dont care either. You can pull the insider joke all you want, but be honest with yourself, would it surprise you in any way?

just waiting for the secretly recorded tape to surface on deadspin

that tape, if there is one.......would be priceless.

hey man. I have no idea if its true. Someone mentioned somethin they did but wont say what. That where the smarass "insider jab" is typically thrown. It drives me nuts too. Some one says "i heard this. Gasp". But wont say what. So i threw it out there cuz i geard the same. All i ask is folks think for themselves when hearing things like this. Like i said. Dont know at all if its true or not and not assuming either. It just wouldnt shock me one bit if it were.

hey man. I have no idea if its true. Someone mentioned somethin they did but wont say what. That where the smarass "insider jab" is typically thrown. It drives me nuts too. Some one says "i heard this. Gasp". But wont say what. So i threw it out there cuz i geard the same. All i ask is folks think for themselves when hearing things like this. Like i said. Dont know at all if its true or not and not assuming either. It just wouldnt shock me one bit if it were.

i was jokingly referring to bos last tape of him cursing out the fans. i find it easy to believe the idea that he did it again.

My last thing about Pelini. It cracks me up all these guys on here sayig they have their doubts that he can even be a good coordinator. Saying he only did well because he had talent around him on defense. Are you that fricking retarded or just want to have a reason to put him down. Do you think any d-coordinator gets any thing done with out talent around him. Keep hating the guy it just makes you look like the bigger fools. I don't know where he lands but he will have success.

I have heard similar stories from a number of unrelated folks (no insiders, just alums/fans with friends back N Lincoln). No idea if true but it wouldn't surprise me either way. What I find interesting is how similar of a story is being shared indedpendently of one another. Lots of consistency on fans' perception of Pelini's view re: SE, HP, fans, media. etc (whether correct or incorrect).

The SE email was tweeted by Gangwish the day it happened. I have to believe if BP said something out of character at the meeting (either more positive OR more negative), specifics would already have been leaked directly by players. I have not seen this so my belief is whatever BP said, the players viewed it as consistent with BP's already known or perceived opinions.