Why Jim tressel is the Vegas favorite for the HC

Taylor21

Need to read into this Bovada thing taking Tressel of the board. Are they in to lose money or make money? If they KNEW Tressel wasnt gonna be the next coach, why not leave him on the list and reap the benefits of nutty rumors?

I think this actually poored gas on a fire.

i agree... same sentiments here

Need to read into this Bovada thing taking Tressel of the board. Are they in to lose money or make money? If they KNEW Tressel wasnt gonna be the next coach, why not leave him on the list and reap the benefits of nutty rumors?

or the KNOW he IS going to be the coach - therefore it doesn't matter what #s they put up there - no one wins.

or the KNOW he IS going to be the coach - therefore it doesn't matter what #s they put up there - no one wins.

Thats what he is saying

I would have more confidence in Bo than Frost. Frost would be gone in 7 years or less and Eichorst would get the boot. What a pointless hire if it happens. How would Frost automatically make us a championship team. This blows

hopefully by not hiring a bunch of grad assistants, and actually building an offensive identity to recruit to. if he can do those two things he's miles ahead of Bo right out of the gate.