Bowl Game Projections

r06ue1

:facepalm:

Holiday Bowl Dec. 27 San Diego, Calif. Big Ten vs. Pac-12 Nebraska vs. UCLA

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
(ACC vs. Big Ten) Notre Dame vs. Maryland Clemson vs. Nebraska
Foster Farms Nebraska USC 12/30/2014 Santa Clara, CA Big Ten 5-7 vs. Pac-12 4

If I had the choice I think I would take Clemson, have seen UCLA and USC play this year. :cry

Those are all bad choices, especially the one in New York. What fan living in Nebraska would want to take a vacation to New York City in December when it's freezing?

I don't live in Nebraska, but I would love to go to a game in that stadium during holiday season in NY

Its 6 degrees here this morning and I've already had it with winter weather. NY in Dec. cold and expensive and... well cold and expensive. No thanks I'll watch it at a Hooters in Palm Beach, Florida.

T_O_B

• Fire 1

:facepalm:

Holiday Bowl Dec. 27 San Diego, Calif. Big Ten vs. Pac-12 Nebraska vs. UCLA

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
(ACC vs. Big Ten) Notre Dame vs. Maryland Clemson vs. Nebraska
Foster Farms Nebraska USC 12/30/2014 Santa Clara, CA Big Ten 5-7 vs. Pac-12 4

If I had the choice I think I would take Clemson, have seen UCLA and USC play this year. :cry

You do realize that Clemson beat Ohio St last year & LSU the prior year in a bowl game? Dabo's no slouch in bowl games since the WV debacle. Either way, we don't fall to the Pinstripe Bowl. Orange or Champs (or whatever it's called these days)

Phil Steele predicts Nebraska vs Arizona State in the Holiday Bowl. FWIW

Ouch, that has a$$ beating written all over it! :lol:

Before the coaching change I was feeling good about the bowl. We played well in the last one, the Iowa win got us some momentum back, and we were going to have time to get guys like AA and Gregory healthy. Now, ya it's not looking good. When an assistant is or could be taking over a team they may play well but when players and staff alike know a total regime change is coming there is generally too much discontent and DGAF for a good performance.

• Fire 1

Phil Steele predicts Nebraska vs Arizona State in the Holiday Bowl. FWIW

Ouch, that has a$$ beating written all over it! :lol:

Before the coaching change I was feeling good about the bowl. We played well in the last one, the Iowa win got us some momentum back, and we were going to have time to get guys like AA and Gregory healthy. Now, ya it's not looking good. When an assistant is or could be taking over a team they may play well but when players and staff alike know a total regime change is coming there is generally too much discontent and DGAF for a good performance.

My sentiments exactly. Hopefully the bowl game will be the beginning of the end of the Cotton Curse.

T_O_B