Cross off one name

So if you could cross off one of the contenders for the job who would it be and why.

For me Moglia. I think it would anhilate Whats left of recruiting and basically relegate the program to complete irrelevancy within a few years

ditto. moglia has no business being HC at nebraska, the fact that his name is even on the list makes me think SE is a SP repeat... please God, NOOOOOO!!!!

Is this SE's list or are you projecting some random list on him just so you can take a shot at him?

• Fire 1

Schiano because he's a bag of douche.

Richt would be a solid hire and could pull recruits from the souf.

This...and contrary to the asshattery, he's actually won his conference twice and his division six times. Hell of a lot better than what we've done the past seven years...

Paul Johnson. There is a reason no one wins with the triple option.

Also for the record. Without being too "know it all" about this, because I know what you meant, but alot of spread teams run "triple option".

You were referring to the Flexbone/WingT/DoubleWing offense. Sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine to read things that aren't correct when referencing scheme or philosophy.

Have a good day Mr. Dorn.

Not sure why but I hope it's not Bielema. He's been successful and seems to run a philosophy that would work well here but I still would like to look elsewhere.

Unfortunately, the pieces seem to add up to him being a possibility. Knows Eichorst from their time at Wisconsin. "Big name" coach with quite a bit of experience. Was coaching last weekend but done with the regular season.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is him leaving the SEC after only a couple years when he left a good gig at Wisconsin to get there.