Lincoln Bar Advice

I don't know anything about Lincoln bars. I need one that has a high proportion of patrons who are old men wearing plaid and overalls. I.e. a small town Nebraska bar in the "big city."

Thank you muchly,

Moiraine

Tam. O'Shanters

The Beer Lodge

Heidelbergs

The Spigot

Harry's Wonder Bar.

----NOTE. I have not lived in Lincoln in a great while. All listed dive bars may have been imploded due to mildew or closed.

I don't know anything about Lincoln bars. I need one that has a high proportion of patrons who are old men wearing plaid and overalls. I.e. a small town Nebraska bar in the "big city."

Thank you muchly,

Moiraine

Does it have to be a bar? You could try Cracker Barrel on N 27th.

If you're looking for an actual factual bar... maybe Tam O'Shanter's like polo said. Buncha' old-timers hang out there, but I don't think you're going to find the plaid & overalls anywhere in Lincoln anymore.

If you're wiling to go out of town a little you could hit Merle's in Emerald, maybe ten minutes west of town on O Street. Or the Davey Tavern about ten miles north of town on Highway 77.

Try PJ's. Big plaid and overalls bar. Tuesday night Keno and fried appetizer platter 1/2 off til 9. However, Foosball and shuffle board is big on Thursdays. Ladies eat for free on Missouri Night. Big, BIG plaid bar. You won't be disappointed.

It's on Arapaho near Q street and Bovine. Tell 'em Big Chuck sent ya because everybody does.

Bring a vomit bag to avoid the smell on Weekends. Lots of KState and Hawkeye fans show up. Just for the hometown atmosphere.

You know...regulars.

Thank you muchly,

Moiraine

Tam. O'Shanters

The Beer Lodge

Heidelbergs

The Spigot

Harry's Wonder Bar.

----NOTE. I have not lived in Lincoln in a great while. All listed dive bars may have been imploded due to mildew or closed.

^^^Yes.

The Tam was shut down for renovation a few weeks ago, out of town right now and not for sure if they have reopened. If you dont need L-town actual try Sprague bar, Hickman bar, and for the trifecta Kramer bar...

Aw, that's the one I was gonna go to. I can't go to a place called The Spigot. Just can't.

The Tam was shut down for renovation a few weeks ago, out of town right now and not for sure if they have reopened. If you dont need L-town actual try Sprague bar, Hickman bar, and for the trifecta Kramer bar...

Aw, that's the one I was gonna go to. I can't go to a place called The Spigot. Just can't.

There's also a place called "Moist" if that's your speed

• Fire 1