Brian Rosenthal @HuskerExtraBR · Riley: "One of my jobs...

Riley will have a staff that puts our previous staff to shame IMO

I was one who defended Bo until last year, but I think even the stoutest of Bo fans had to be extremely skeptical of many of his staff choices. Riley can just bring everyone from OSU and do better, let alone that he likely has more contacts out there and that he is the type of person anyone would want to work under.

Riley is one of the few coaches who could come in and knowingly bring in a HC in waiting such as Scott Frost ( I dont think that is going happen right away though) I think that Riley will bring in a quality OC but I dont think that will be Frost, I dont think that Riley plans on coaching at NU for just a couple years, 61 isnt super old, it wouldnt surprise me if he coaches another 10 years.

If that is the case and if he means it...then Ed-O is a no brainer, right? If he doesn't try to hire him...well that quote doesn't mean as much. You basically have a really good DL coach that is also one of the very best recruiters out there that is all but begging for a job...

This.

If he brings most of his previous staff, we need to question that tweet.