Iowa Highlights

Landlord

Could you do an entire collage of Pelini Era folly's? Like Cotton and the mystery wind gust, Foltz punting one off the back of his own man, Niles Paul phantom fumble....I'm sure there are plenty. It might be kind of funny. Mix in some Pelini pressers talking about the process and such.

Awesome work as always +1

I can completely understand the lack of inspiration to do a season long summary video. The end of the Pelini era though, quite a ride it has been. I would love to see one.

Another idea I had was perhaps a highlight video of Bo's biggest moments in 7 years. You could have the comebacks, the kick six, Westerstaches unreal catches plus the hail mary, Jacks TD run, the 99 yarder in the bowl game, etc. It's a shame his tenure ended the way it did and wasn't mutual. People can say all they want to, but he did a lot of good here and I would like to remember all the positives rather than dwell on the bad.

• Fire 3

I can completely understand the lack of inspiration to do a season long summary video. The end of the Pelini era though, quite a ride it has been. I would love to see one.

Another idea I had was perhaps a highlight video of Bo's biggest moments in 7 years. You could have the comebacks, the kick six, Westerstaches unreal catches plus the hail mary, Jacks TD run, the 99 yarder in the bowl game, etc. It's a shame his tenure ended the way it did and wasn't mutual. People can say all they want to, but he did a lot of good here and I would like to remember all the positives rather than dwell on the bad.

I agree if you don't make a season video a pelini recap would be nice!

He did some good things :)

Also I am not really sure if I am up for doing a season-long video this year. Convince me otherwise if you are up for it.

I understand wanting to put this season behind us, but 2014 was a great year for Husker highlight reel plays. Maybe the best in recent memory.

Know what? Between Ameer, Westerkamp, Bell, Armstrong, Pierson-El, Gregory, Gary, Collins, even Cotton falling on his ass, I bet you could actually make us feel warm and squishy.

Sorry it took so long y'all. Crazy to think this was less than two weeks ago.

Also I am not really sure if I am up for doing a season-long video this year. Convince me otherwise if you are up for it.

Oh that's right we had a game...and your videos are awesome I look forward to them every week so another one would be great!