2015: Clean Slate

teachercd

So, we can assume that everyone will be starting with a clean slate in 2015...who are you thinking might make noise?

Here are mine:

1. Stanton: Ironic that a clean slate for him is a bit different since Riley already knows him and wanted him.

2. Marcus Newbey: I think this kid gets on the field and stays on the field (Did I spell his name wrong?)

3. CJax: He was going to see the field but I wonder if he will be a starting corner

4. A "new" TE: Some new recruit that will end up playing a lot

So, we can assume that everyone will be starting with a clean slate in 2015...who are you thinking might make noise?

Here are mine:

1. Stanton: Ironic that a clean slate for him is a bit different since Riley already knows him and wanted him.

2. Marcus Newbey: I think this kid gets on the field and stays on the field (Did I spell his name wrong?)

3. CJax: He was going to see the field but I wonder if he will be a starting corner

Cethan Carter can be a weapon if utilized correctly

• Fire 1

Here are mine:

Yes, I totally agree...I just think there will be lots of two TE sets and I also think that CC has NFL Potential

• Fire 1

Here are mine:

Yes, I totally agree...I just think there will be lots of two TE sets and I also think that CC has NFL Potential

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to see how we exploit the speed of DPE on offense. Jamal Turner is my sleeper to have his best year as a Husker. We need a revitalized and energized LB corp. Counting on Rose and we need at least another to step their game way up. Banderas will be a key defender and hope to see lots of improvement from him with new staff.