Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

Sorry, but this kind of behavior is indefensible. He should kicked off the team, expelled from school and spend some time in jail to reflect on his callous cruelty towards these wonderful creatures.

I had to remove the liner in my above ground pool a while ago. You look like one of the 3 little coons I found sleeping on the sandy bottom. Why did you barely acknowledge my presence? I thought a wild animal would be a little frightened. I wanted to know if you accidentally fell in there and couldn't get out or if you decided to take up residence?? How long were you in there? Were you starving or being rude? Did a local fox chase you off? Where were your parents or do they just let you wander the streets alone? I hope the ladder I put in there was helpful. Since you and your buddies were gone the next day without any note I just want to know the full story.

Oh wah. He can cry me a river. Don't take selfies with dead ot soon to be dead animals. You're either an idiot or a cruel idiot. Either way, he deserves something and Riley is too new to it all to do anything so nothing to see here imo.

Are you serious?
Yeah I am. Is there something wrong with that? I'm no animal conservationist but either one of two things occurred; he either tried to kill the racoon so he could take a picture with it and got bit in the process. Or, he tried to take a picture with a life racoon and got bit and decided to kill the racoon. Again either way it's a dumb dumb move. And one is f'd up cause it's his fault he got bit for messing with a wild animal.
well, I can guarantee you Gangwish has killed hundreds of coons that WERENT trying to bite him, FOR FUN.

Is coon hunting not legal in a city? What the hell difference does it make. A harmless picture transpiring into self defense? And he has to be suspended for it? Because of pressure from a garbage organization like PETA? Cmon. What the hell is wrong with this country and political correctness?

Not saying I disagree with you but hunting a raccoon with a rifle and bashing one to death with a wrench are kind of different.
This
Guarentee Gangwish has killed his fair share without using a gun.
Probably in his best interest not to disclose those instances.
I agree haha

FWIW, I think the suspension is a joke. I think PETA is a joke. But I also believe there is a proper way of taking an animal. Killing one with a wrench because I think I'm cool and need to take a selfie with a wild animal and then said animal shows more fight than the defense ever did against wiscy.. C'mon.

Okay I will say this very slowly....

1. Gang wanted to take a selfie with it first

2. The coon bit him while taking said selfie

3. Gang had to kill coon to make sure it didn't have rabies.

What else is he going to kill it with if all he had was the wrench?

Was it stupid to take the pic? Yes, but here you go:

i am not bothered 1 bit by jack killing that racoon....but others are...and if coach thinks jack needs to be punished i guess it's ok. wish he hadn't put it on facebook to get the PETA all upset at him but it's happened and can't be reversed so time to live with it.

If he had done this in a more repentant and less "Wow, look at this badass thing I, Nebraska football player, did" way it probably would never have put NU in a position to either punish him or agree that yeah, it was pretty cool. Guess it's a social media lesson as much as anything.

There are a million things that all of us, including players, do or say that nobody would or should have a problem with. As long as it's not broadcast publicly.

Take joe 5700's idea. Have him walk the dogs at the shelter.

Yeah, maybe Gangwish could find him a good Redbone, Bluetick, or Black and Tan to take home. I got my Walker from a shelter, and she works just great.

This deceased "marvelous creature" was caught by my adopted hound while it was trying to strangle a Bobwhite quail through the wire of the pen:

bestdavidhoneycoon.jpg

I include the picture on account of the jacket my youngest son was wearing at the time. He had to crawl into the beaver den and put "paid in full" to this "marvelous creature" for its attempted theft and murder.

Here's what you defenders of Gangwish don't get: If he shows up to practice wearing a coonskin hat, then everybody wants one. Then someone tries to go one better and get a badger hat to make a statement in the Big 10, or maybe a pair of gopher slippers. Then it's going to get a little dicey, with a lot of city kids trying to grab a badger or one of them striped creatures. Not everybody owns a good hound and a Chipmunk rifle.