Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

Take joe 5700's idea. Have him walk the dogs at the shelter.

Yeah, maybe Gangwish could find him a good Redbone, Bluetick, or Black and Tan to take home. I got my Walker from a shelter, and she works just great.

This deceased "marvelous creature" was caught by my adopted hound while it was trying to strangle a Bobwhite quail through the wire of the pen:

bestdavidhoneycoon.jpg

I include the picture on account of the jacket my youngest son was wearing at the time. He had to crawl into the beaver den and put "paid in full" to this "marvelous creature" for its attempted theft and murder.

Here's what you defenders of Gangwish don't get: If he shows up to practice wearing a coonskin hat, then everybody wants one. Then someone tries to go one better and get a badger hat to make a statement in the Big 10, or maybe a pair of gopher slippers. Then it's going to get a little dicey, with a lot of city kids trying to grab a badger or one of them striped creatures. Not everybody owns a good hound and a Chipmunk rifle.

You took your son hunting. And then for some reason you decided to post his image on a public site.

Gangwish was a dumbass with a phone. But he only put himself on the internet.

• Fire 1

You took your son hunting. And then for some reason you decided to post his image on a public site.

Gangwish was a dumbass with a phone. But he only put himself on the internet.

If one tries hard enough, one can be scared of everybody or everything, which would make for a wretched existence. I hope that's not you.

Son is bigger now, 6 foot tall and a senior. He has progressed from a single shot .22 to a Beretta 92, when he goes out, the dog got bigger, and no one here in this house is really afraid to the point where affects things like being seen in public.

No one is tough enough to be completely invincible, just as no one can hide well enough to make themselves completely safe. We all fall somewhere in the middle of those two, with some shading more to one side than the other, I guess.

OK is he suspended over this dead racoon or not.

If he is another player that will not dress against USC , there could be more undressed NU players then dressed players on the side lines. Maybe the undressed players could wear coon skin coats in support of Gangwish

Sing along "From the coon skin hat on top of ole Dan to the heel of his rawhide shoes. The rippinist, roarinist, fightenist man the frontier ever knew. Daniel Boone was a man. Yes a big man..."

Dumb move, I call bull$hit on catching one bare handed. Have seen coon dogs torn to pieces by fully grown raccoon. Enjoying the hunt, the sport of killing something with a wrench does not seem like a new world sport.

Power is not in killing, it is knowing what is right and wrong. Hunting at times is an unfair deal, but this was not a hunt.

Coming home from Viet Nam I vowed I would never kill another living thing, well bugs, and I have lived by that for close to 40 years. I grew up in Nebraska, hunted pheasant, quail, rabbit, squirrel, raccoon and deer. Seeing something die just because you want to is wrong. For food and sometimes sport, I can not justify that now, but understand others doing it.

This was not sport, it was not hunting.

You do stupid things, you need to pay a price.

I am all for the pu&&y. Ugh I mean Eichorst!

People have caught Coyote and Fox bare handed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL38nvuKazM

Dumb move, I call bull$hit on catching one bare handed. Have seen coon dogs torn to pieces by fully grown raccoon. Enjoying the hunt, the sport of killing something with a wrench does not seem like a new world sport.

Power is not in killing, it is knowing what is right and wrong. Hunting at times is an unfair deal, but this was not a hunt.

Coming home from Viet Nam I vowed I would never kill another living thing, well bugs, and I have lived by that for close to 40 years. I grew up in Nebraska, hunted pheasant, quail, rabbit, squirrel, raccoon and deer. Seeing something die just because you want to is wrong. For food and sometimes sport, I can not justify that now, but understand others doing it.

This was not sport, it was not hunting.

You do stupid things, you need to pay a price.

I am all for the pu&&y. Ugh I mean Eichorst!

People have caught Coyote and Fox bare handed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL38nvuKazM

Yes. And to be honest, I didn't really mean barehanded though that is what I said. We wore welding gloves and caught them with just our hands. We'd climb a tree, thread a piece of barbed wire down the holes and twirl it around. It'd get caught up in their fur and we'd pull them out and grab them with our hands.

I was stationed in Millington, TN. A friend, a ridge runner (what he called himself), had several coon dogs. They hunted the damned things a lot. The dogs were always getting torn up. Not tiny little animals either. It seems like he mentioned them being around 40 pounds, not sure it has been a long time ago.

I hate the damned things. We went on vacation and they got in the doggie door, destroyed the kitchen, emptied every thing that did not have lid or seal. What a disaster, had to turn it into insurance, filthy things. They crap on the roof. We put in some of the radio frequency sentries. Got rid of them. Never killed, one, but the wife would have for sure!!!!