Jamal Turner

Haspula

As I recall, when he was healthy and starting, he still wasn't able to distinguish himself as the player we hoped he'd be.

Well yes, by all accounts he was getting the coaching and guidance to be a great player. I mean, you can tell from listening to Tim Beck and Bo Pelini that they clearly had a way of motivating and developing, really bringing out the best from everyone they came in contact with.........

Guy, I like most of what you have to say, but Jamal Turner is an athletic freak, much like Charles Jackson and now Pierson-El. One of these guys is gonna live up to the expectations and it's only because we will finally have a coach who finds a way to utilize his most talented players.

Yes, I heard a rumor that Pelini was planning to kick Pierson-El in the ankle because he was too successful and Bo just couldn't stand it. Finally we're rid of that crappy 9 win coach Pelini.(10, I suppose if you count the Bowl)

You would give Pelini credit for winning the bowl game even when he has nothing to do with it's success or failure? The man has been fired and has nothing more to do with the teams success or failure.

This is like people giving Frank credit for a bowl game he never coached.

Westerkamp, Pierson-El and a highly motivated Jamal Turner running routes for a better coached quarterback?

Sounds pretty good to me.

Dont forget about the big bodied Tariq Allen being able to stretch vertically.

I'm really excited to see how Reilly, Gladney, and Moore mature over the off season as well.

You know what is unconscionable? Why did we never use Turner for an end-around-pass? You have a former QB at wide-receiver and you never once have him throw a pass on a trick play?

We used our trick play for the year. In that desperation moment in the second quarter at Northwestern.

Only 1 trick play per year...don't want to put too much on film now

• Fire 1