"There isn’t a lick of pressure."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mckewon-pressure-s-off-but-huskers-holiday-bowl-challenge-is/article_a86bd6ce-8cb5-11e4-9cdd-0b7d0ad88661.html

There isn’t a lick of pressure. Pelini’s job isn’t on the line, and neither are those of his assistants — most of them are out, too. There’s no “statement” to make for next year, because a new staff will invariably reset the narrative in spring ball.

So, do we not even show up for the game? Or, do we play the best game of the season?

Do we have enough punch after an early setback?

I'm having a tough time thinking we can out together a great effort just simply do to attitude and frustration by some players, also coaches having to pack up their offices and looking for employment.

With the way this season went, I was burned out on it after the Wiscy game. Im hoping for a win, dont expect one at all. Im not even pumped up for it like normal, it is what it is. Next year brings so much unknown I dont even know what to expect. But Saturday I expect a decent showing by a half motivated team and a 10 point loss to seal off this era of Husker Football. Pretty glum way to think about it but its all I got. Come gametime Im sure Ill be more amped though.

This means nothing to me.

This team has shown they can dominate and/or fail regardless of the circumstances surrounding the game. There is just no predicting what kind of team or effort you'll see with these guys. I hope in the future that changes, but right now that's just how it is.

This is aprime time night game so there is that. A lot of eyes will be on this one.