Good bye Bell

T_O_Bull

He did some really good things but... he couldn't qualify to carry Rodgers' gym bag. There were dropped passes, passesI thought he could have got to, but tonight and the Pelini on his right forearm was just a bit too much for me. So long KB, we've got DPE and JW now.T_O_B

pelini on one arm. Bolieve on the other. Had the 8 replaced with a B on the back of his helmet. Yeah thanks for playing fir Nebraska Kenny. Cant help but say good riddince.
  • Fire 1

Why was it too much? The guy loved his coach and Bo will be the only coach that he will have to play for. As much as we hate Bo, I don't think some of you guys realize how much he meant to these kids. They came in as Freshman not really knowing about much, and not only was he their football coach, but also someone who they looked up to. He was a second father for some of these kids.

• Fire 5

Why was it too much? The guy loved his coach and Bo will be the only coach that he will have to play for. As much as we hate Bo, I don't think some of you guys realize how much he meant to these kids. They came in as Freshman not really knowing about much, and not only was he their football coach, but also someone who they looked up to. He was a second father for some of these kids.

because hes had 4 god damn weeks to get this sh#t out of his system and go out as a proud HUSKER. Not a damn Boliever. Perfectly depicts all the problems with the program inside and out over the past 7 years. Us vs world. At least under Riley us fans will be back on the US side.
  • Fire 3

because hes had 4 god damn weeks to get this sh#t out of his system and go out as a proud HUSKER. Not a damn Boliever. Perfectly depicts all the problems with the program inside and out over the past 7 years. Us vs world. At least under Riley us fans will be back on the US side.

I agree that I'm very glad that the Us vs. the world is gonna be over, but you gotta put yourselves in some of these guys' shoes. I might not agree with it and you might not agree with it, but all those guys have been through a tough time these last few weeks and wanted to play hard for the guy that led them. And don't say he didn't go out as a proud Husker because he's always played his hardest for Nebraska. Today, just watch some of the blocking he was doing and the touchdown catch was spectacular.

Thanks KB. Met the kid over here in Boulder before his freshman year. Great guy.

Guy gave everything he had everytime. Did everything the coaches wanted him to. Never had any off the field issues. Supported his coach...even to a fault. But I never thought he did it at the expense of the program. Those that say 'good riddance'...I'm ashamed of you.

• Fire 3

Why can't some of you jack asses just appreciate the sh#t the kid did for the program over four years and let it go that he fully sports the coach that recruited him and was a "father figure" for him while here away from his family.. The kid was undersized and beat up a bunch in games yet was hand down, the best run blocker as a receiver we have seen since TOs era. Account, of all people who can throw good NU history with the best, I'd honestly expect so much more out of you. He did nothing that could made us shake our heads at his performance tonight and said the guy could have done more.

what does my knowledge of husker history have to do with my dislike for kennys attitude over the past 12 months from the NCAA issues to his handling of the ladt month. And yeah, ill admit for the sake of this point, as a pot calling a kettle black, he didnt represent nebraska as id hoped. From his constant twitter issues to the pelini tape. Not each specific instance, but the body of work. I wont miss kenny just an opinion. Now Ameer. Thats a leader.

My issues with kenny have nothing to do with his performance between the white lines. I honestly didnt expect much from him this year and on more than a few occasions made me eat crow in that regard.

Why can't some of you jack asses just appreciate the sh#t the kid did for the program over four years and let it go that he fully sports the coach that recruited him and was a "father figure" for him while here away from his family.. The kid was undersized and beat up a bunch in games yet was hand down, the best run blocker as a receiver we have seen since TOs era. Account, of all people who can throw good NU history with the best, I'd honestly expect so much more out of you. He did nothing that could made us shake our heads at his performance tonight and said the guy could have done more.

what does my knowledge of husker history have to do with my dislike for kennys attitude over the past 12 months from the NCAA issues to his handling of the ladt month. And yeah, ill admit for the sake of this point, as a pot calling a kettle black, he didnt represent nebraska as id hoped. From his constant twitter issues to the pelini tape. Not each specific instance, but the body of work. I wont miss kenny just an opinion. Now Ameer. Thats a leader.

My issues with kenny have nothing to do with his performance between the white lines. I honestly didnt expect much from him this year and on more than a few occasions made me eat crow in that regard.

He's done more in 23 short years than you've probably done in your entire life.

• Fire 2