Good thing the Nebraska media...

Red Five

... doesn't cover Oklahoma football, or they would be calling for Bob Stoop's head. I mean according to Bo, the media is only out to get you here and no where else.

Oh wait.

ORLANDO, Fla. — It’s not a popular topic, but it needs to be said.

It’s time for Bob Stoops to go.

It’s time for Joe Castiglione to find that Little Black Book that he tucked away years ago in some drawer, the one with all the compelling names of men he thinks might be good candidates to take over as head football coach at Oklahoma, and start formulating a plan.

Full article -> It’s time for Bob Stoops to go

I dont know that they have been all that consistent. 2000 was their last National Championship I believe, 08.with their last appearance. Sure they win X amount of games a year, plus a couple more off and on. But really you can give them whatever pre season rank you want, they always end up lower than projected.

The seat is definitely warm for "Big Game Bob". Maybe his team didnt show up because it wasnt a "Big Game". I'll say this though, you dont lose games in that fashion unless you give up. We've all seen it here plenty of times over the past 10 years. This is the beginning of the end for Bob Stoops at Oklahoma.

... doesn't cover Oklahoma football, or they would be calling for Bob Stoop's head. I mean according to Bo, the media is only out to get you here and no where else.

Oh wait.

ORLANDO, Fla. — It’s not a popular topic, but it needs to be said.

It’s time for Bob Stoops to go.

It’s time for Joe Castiglione to find that Little Black Book that he tucked away years ago in some drawer, the one with all the compelling names of men he thinks might be good candidates to take over as head football coach at Oklahoma, and start formulating a plan.

Full article -> It’s time for Bob Stoops to go

its especially funny because he specifically said that it wasn't like that at LSU and Oklahoma.

• Fire 1

If they canned him...it would be interesting to see how much they would shell out for a new guy.

As much as needed to get the guy they want, garaunteed.

Although I dont think Bob Stoops is going anywhere at this point. However, the seat is warm. When columnist start throwing out this kind of rhetoric, its usually because they have heard it from enough people to know its ok to start talking about it. Once it starts getting talked about it snowballs. The only thing that can stop the snowball is winning, but once the winning stops again the snowball picks up where it left off.

If they canned him...it would be interesting to see how much they would shell out for a new guy.

As much as needed to get the guy they want, garaunteed.

Although I dont think Bob Stoops is going anywhere at this point. However, the seat is warm. When columnist start throwing out this kind of rhetoric, its usually because they have heard it from enough people to know its ok to start talking about it. Once it starts getting talked about it snowballs. The only thing that can stop the snowball is winning, but once the winning stops again the snowball picks up where it left off.

I agree...I think they would get anyone they wanted and I think they would go after that person with a freaking Terminator like approach. OU really feels like they are SEC West