Tavita Thompson New GA Working with TEs

Mavric

Wow....you really have no clue on my posting history here do you?

I am well known on here of someone who supported Bo and this staff right up till the end. In fact, I didn't support a change until the Wisconsin game this year. AND, even then, I didn't constantly bitch and bitch and bitch because I don't find that to be the fun of being s fan.

In fact, when I finally stated I wanted a change there were actually posts stating they were shocked at my change of attitude.

So, nice try in criticizing my post.

Obviously unsure how Riley will work out, but a calm demeanor on the sidelines has to help.

It helped Oregon State to below .500 records 3 of the past 5 seasons. I get that one of Riley's main qualifications is being a nice guy. Not sure I've heard that qualification about either Meyer or Harbaugh.....

Quick message to all of you people:

BE A FAN OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AND NOT GOD DAMN BO PELINI. HE DOESN'T f'ing COACH HERE ANYMORE, SO HE DOESN'T MATTER TO OUR UNIVERSITY ANYMORE.

Oh, and before you point out that you didn't bring up Pellllini it is fairly obvious where you are going with EVERY DAMN COMMENT you make on this board. Just go away, and take all your cronies with you.

Why the hell can't you just be a fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers around here anymore?

You my friend are no better then Bo Pelini. Cursing on a public forum.. lol.

Oh did anyone see The Buckeyes take on the identity of there Head coach after he got pissed and threw his head set last night. Urban had a meltdown but his team did not.

Obviously unsure how Riley will work out, but a calm demeanor on the sidelines has to help.

It helped Oregon State to below .500 records 3 of the past 5 seasons. I get that one of Riley's main qualifications is being a nice guy. Not sure I've heard that qualification about either Meyer or Harbaugh.....

BE A FAN OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AND NOT GOD DAMN BO PELINI. HE DOESN'T f'ing COACH HERE ANYMORE, SO HE DOESN'T MATTER TO OUR UNIVERSITY ANYMORE.

Oh, and before you point out that you didn't bring up Pellllini it is fairly obvious where you are going with EVERY DAMN COMMENT you make on this board. Just go away, and take all your cronies with you.

Why the hell can't you just be a fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers around here anymore?

Oh did anyone see The Buckeyes take on the identity of there Head coach after he got pissed and threw his head set last night. Urban had a meltdown but his team did not.

He sure threw the hell out of that headset. I was looking for a visor, LOL

There is a huge huge HUGE difference between what we saw in the head coach of OSU last night and the head coach of Nebraska in a game like Wisconsin this year.

Here is a hint. Look how one related to other coaches and players in his own side line compared to the other. When things didn't go right on the field, what was Meyer's demeanor and attitude towards his own players and team? Now, go back and watch the Wisconsin game and tell me who was melting down?

This will give you a hint as to why one team melted gown and the other one didn't.

• 3 weeks later...