8 Down 1 to Go...Who Will Be Our WR Coach?

GBR #1

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. Did anyone else see this about Ron Brown?? I haven't read anything official:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Husker-Hounds/155529304458166

About RB leaving? Yes. Unsure if true or not, but he was supposedly offered the RB job and turned it down......

Really liked him. Had hoped he would stay on.

Wasn't his current position WR coach? That still hasn't been filled right? Someone else said they thought he was going to retire. If that's true I'm fine with that. I would just hate to lose him. He's a nice resource for the new coach having been here for so long. I just wish we would hear some news about him either way.

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. Did anyone else see this about Ron Brown?? I haven't read anything official:

About RB leaving? Yes. Unsure if true or not, but he was supposedly offered the RB job and turned it down......

Wasn't his current position WR coach? That still hasn't been filled right? Someone else said they thought he was going to retire. If that's true I'm fine with that. I would just hate to lose him. He's a nice resource for the new coach having been here for so long. I just wish we would hear some news about him either way.
Brown had been RB coach the past few years. I am pretty sure he is retiring from coaching and will turn his efforts to his FCA/ministry work.

BSU fans hating on Prince reminds me of us husker fans hating on Ted Gilmore. Both Gilmore and Prince have very good resumes. However, NU WR's looked a lot better when gilmore left and rich fisher came in.

It seems as if BSU fans' frustrations are with Prince's play calling duties on Offense. I have yet to see/hear anything negative about his development of receivers.

Brown had been RB coach the past few years. I am pretty sure he is retiring from coaching and will turn his efforts to his FCA/ministry work.

That would be fine with me. I just wish they would make an official announcement about it instead of keeping everyone in the dark. I'm glad he was at least offered a position to stay and Ron made the decision to step down.