The book has closed on this subject...

Ever wonder who the dumbest person in the world is? You hear it said all the time, "So and so is the dumbest." Well the question has now been answered and we don't have to wonder or debate anymore. Sue Ann Arnall soon to be ex-wife of Harold Hamm, the chief executive of oil driller Continental Resources has rejected a settlement offer of $975 million. This is generational money my friends, and by that I mean that she and her family would always be rich beyond the dreams of most any of us. If she invests the sum and it earns a very modest 2% she earns $19,500,000. a year. Save $5 million out of the earnings and her net worth spirals upward rapidly. But no this woman has said no, "I need to try for more." Sue Ann Arnall has graduated from Village Idiot to Dumbest Person In The World. I need to give her a call, I have a bridge for sale.

T_O_B

Ah, back when you only needed a high school diploma and you coudl do just about anything.

I know a guy in his 60's now that dropped out of school in the 9th grade because he thought school was "bullsh#t." Homeboy is a millionaire now.

What does "Homeboy" do?

Ah, back when you only needed a high school diploma and you coudl do just about anything.

I know a guy in his 60's now that dropped out of school in the 9th grade because he thought school was "bullsh#t." Homeboy is a millionaire now.

I'm not really sure what this has to do with this thread.

But....this can still happen.

What does "Homeboy" do?

He's a cattleman.

What does "Homeboy" do?

He's a cattleman.

Wait.. like top half cattle or bottom half is cattle?

I have always wanted to be like a centaur... guess thats close.

• Fire 2

What does "Homeboy" do?

He's a cattleman.

Wait.. like top half cattle or bottom half is cattle?

I have always wanted to be like a centaur... guess thats close.

I don't want to give too much away and reveal his identity so I'm not going to tell you which half.