Riley Press Conference 1/8 @ 3:30 CST

Mavric

Coach Riley is looking to consult with coach Oz- very cool.

Riley said that when he was first hired. It apparently hasn't happened yet. Interesting.

Why is that so interesting? They both lead busy lives, and with the holidays it's even more hectic. Sounds like they are playing phone tag.

It's been over a month. If you want to get in touch with someone, and they want you to be in touch with them.......well, you know........

Riley said that when he was first hired. It apparently hasn't happened yet. Interesting.

Why is that so interesting? They both lead busy lives, and with the holidays it's even more hectic. Sounds like they are playing phone tag.

It's been over a month. If you want to get in touch with someone, and they want you to be in touch with them.......well, you know........

You're grasping. It's desperate.

• Fire 4

Riley's said he just hasn't gotten around to it yet. There has been and continues to be a lot to do -- staff hiring and recruiting not the least. There'll be a time for reaching out to everyone. It's not urgent.

I guess i fail to see the big deal. Osborne's gone. He hasnt been AD for over two years now. Why would our new coach have to "talk" with him. I just think there's way too much being led into this. Now if Riley wants to talk to Osborne and get to know him, great, but that can be done anytime, and that's if the feeling is even reciprocated. And if it isnt, well who cares. At some point we're gonna have to get over this notion that TO needs to be consulted everyime Eichorst wants to blow his nose or a coach wants to take a dump. Frankly, it's just not his program anymore. And until we come to that realization, this program will never get back over the hump.

• Fire 8

I guess i fail to see the big deal. Osborne's gone. He hasnt been AD for over two years now. Why would our new coach have to "talk" with him. I just think there's way too much being led into this. Now if Riley wants to talk to Osborne and get to know him, great, but that can be done anytime, and that's if the feeling is even reciprocated. And if it isnt, well who cares. At some point we're gonna have to get over this notion that TO needs to be consulted everyime Eichorst wants to blow his nose or a coach wants to take a dump. Frankly, it's just not his program anymore. And until we come to that realization, this program will never get back over the hump.

+1.. This cannot be stated enough. Honor the past, move into the future.

Our new coach doesn't have to.....neither does Osborne. That's the point. But to say a big deal hasn't been made out of the past is incorrect.....thus the e-mail Riley sent out to former players right after his hire. But yet he and Osborne haven't had a "chance" to speak in over a month? Ok.......