Groomsman gift ideas

I did a fifth of their favorite booze and the leatherman like was mentioned before. It's practical. I nearly always have one with me. I have half a dozen flasks from weddings and I have yet to use one.

Ha! The flask idea is cool...but...like you said it seems like you never use them!

I got a coaching whistle in a sweet box that was engraved, since I coach...but I think that is also collecting dust.

I'm at a point in my life where I have everything I want. I end up re-gifting a lot of things I get because to me its just more stuff and I don't have any room for anymore stuff. The best thing you can give me is a gift card to a good restaurant.

T_O_B

Ya, if i need something, i just go buy it.

If i want something really big(like a grill) i just wait, save up and go buy it.

Groomsmen gifts are meant to be more personal, so something fun that shows you put thought in to it usually is all that matters.

I have one mug as a best man and several that were pilfered from receptions. They are all now used as plant pots for my house plants in my man cave. I also recently opened a box that has made 5 moves with me since the early 70ies that was filled with beer glasses from a lot of bars that I frequented in my early 20ies. We need to know when it is time to let go of the past, especially when you have totally run out of time to store stuff. Yesterday I donated 9 pairs of bell bottom pants to the Good Will. I don't think the style is coming back, at least not in my life time.

T_O_B

I have one mug as a best man and several that were pilfered from receptions. They are all now used as plant pots for my house plants in my man cave. I also recently opened a box that has made 5 moves with me since the early 70ies that was filled with beer glasses from a lot of bars that I frequented in my early 20ies. We need to know when it is time to let go of the past, especially when you have totally run out of time to store stuff. Yesterday I donated 9 pairs of bell bottom pants to the Good Will. I don't think the style is coming back, at least not in my life time.

T_O_B

I would be more impressed if you could still fit in those bell bottoms. You should have kept a pair or two for the fun of it.

T_O_B

I would be more impressed if you could still fit in those bell bottoms. You should have kept a pair or two for the fun of it.

T_O_B

I weigh less now than when I graduated college. Lost 163 about 7 years ago and have kept it off.

T

T_O_B

I weigh less now than when I graduated college. Lost 163 about 7 years ago and have kept it off.

T_O_B