2015 Red-White Game - April 11th

Mavric

I think with the crummy weather in Omaha and Lincoln most of this week will keep lots of people from planning on going. I thought for sure it would be over 80K but now I think getting over 70K could be rough.

Forecast for Saturday is 73º and mostly sunny.

Yep! The problem is that most of this week in Omaha it is going to be cooler and raining. That keeps people (Girls) from planning on heading to Lincoln for the festivities and that will keep a good number of people from showing up, same with some families I would guess.

Girls are that way with the 11am games too...they are like "Ugggg, that means I have to get up at 5am just to get ready" ha!

It's a 1pm kickoff. And apparently girls are too stupid to look at a weather forecast?

Well, some of them! I have already talked with two of them and they feel (right now) that they will not be heading down with their friends because it will not be "nice enough out"

But, they very well could just be saying that to me!

I'm assuming all these weird excuses you're coming up with are just things girls say to you to get out of having to be near you before/during/after the game.

• Fire 1

I think with the crummy weather in Omaha and Lincoln most of this week will keep lots of people from planning on going. I thought for sure it would be over 80K but now I think getting over 70K could be rough.

Yep! The problem is that most of this week in Omaha it is going to be cooler and raining. That keeps people (Girls) from planning on heading to Lincoln for the festivities and that will keep a good number of people from showing up, same with some families I would guess.

Girls are that way with the 11am games too...they are like "Ugggg, that means I have to get up at 5am just to get ready" ha!

It's a 1pm kickoff. And apparently girls are too stupid to look at a weather forecast?

Well, some of them! I have already talked with two of them and they feel (right now) that they will not be heading down with their friends because it will not be "nice enough out"

But, they very well could just be saying that to me!

I'm assuming all these weird excuses you're coming up with are just things girls say to you to get out of having to be near you before/during/after the game.

Totally!

but gusty winds. Approach hurricane winds ;) . Seriously, 20 mph and the gusts ...... 35 :ohnoes

* Fans can still purchase tickets online at Huskers.com until 11 a.m. Saturday, using the print-at-home ticket option. Fans can get tickets through the Nebraska ticket office at 800-8-BIG RED, too. Tickets are $10.

* Fans expecting to buy tickets at the stadium Saturday can do so at the Gate 10 window, Gate 1 and at the East Plaza. Credit cards will be accepted at Gate 1 and 10 locations.
* STARTRAN will be providing shuttle service from South Pointe Pavilion (27th and Pine Lake) and North Star High School (5801 N. 33rd Street). Shuttle service will begin at noon. Cost is $5 each way for adults and $5 round trip for children.
* The Husker National Pavilion will be open at 10 a.m. and will be located at on the East Stadium Plaza area.
* Former Huskers Ameer Abdullah, Kenny Bell and Josh Mitchell will be signing autographs from 10 a.m. - noon at the Pavilion.
* It's a busy Saturday for Husker athletics in Lincoln. The Nebraska track and field team hosts the Husker Spring Invite at Ed Weir Stadium beginning at 10 a.m. Admission to the meet is free. The Nebraska baseball team hosts Minnesota at 6 p.m. at Haymarket Park. Tickers are available at Huskers.com.

LJS

Was it 60k+ last year? Probably over. New coaches always bring more people out.

I'd agree. Hopefully it's on TV.

I'm sure it'll be on BTN. Probly replay it a bunch of times this coming week.

I'm thinking we might hit 80k again, like we did in Pelini's first year.

Was it 60k+ last year? Probably over. New coaches always bring more people out.

I'd agree. Hopefully it's on TV.

I'm sure it'll be on BTN. Probly replay it a bunch of times this coming week.

I'm thinking we might hit 80k again, like we did in Pelini's first year.

It is, BTN at 2 EST.