GT: Nebraska at Minnesota - 5PM - BTN

The same exact problems I pointed out earlier are giving us headaches again this game. Why not get to the hoop and stop settling for bad shots? Why wait until there's barely any time on the shot clock to finally start running an offense? There's so many things that leave me dumbfounded after watching games. It looks like everyone on this team has gotten hesitant with the ball as well. It's like they have no idea what to do with it when it's in their hands. There's so many bad passes, passing up open shots, and confusion with the ball.

Danny Nee is still available ? :cry

Come on! They over played last year. We have 2 guys starting, that should be coming of the bench. We had to get a 5th year Sr to add height, who did not start where he was at before and we are playing freshman. Other than Shields, the cupboard was bare when Miles got here. Miles had to get 2 transfers & go out of the states to bring players to make them somewhat competitive. Be patient and let him do his job. We have a 4 star KS transfer, 2 4 star HS players & an Australian 3 pt shooter coming in next year. I am as frustrated as anyone, but the future is bright. Support your Huskers, good or bad!

Come on! They over played last year. We have 2 guys starting, that should be coming of the bench. We had to get a 5th year Sr to add height, who did not start where he was at before and we are playing freshman. Other than Shields, the cupboard was bare when Miles got here. Miles had to get 2 transfers & go out of the states to bring players to make them somewhat competitive. Be patient and let him do his job. We have a 4 star KS transfer, 2 4 star HS players & an Australian 3 pt shooter coming in next year. I am as frustrated as anyone, but the future is bright. Support your Huskers, good or bad!

They were an unknown last year who vastly over achieved and so the non- basketball fans that jumped on the bandwagon thought they were just that good.

Here is the thing.. We dont have a pure shooter outside of TP... The loss of Gallegos isnt a huge deal but it has affected us.

Teams now how to stop us on defense.. just play a really solid zone and wait for us to turn it over.

I am bummed with how this year has gone but it isnt over... just take a deep breath and realize that we are still growing and have 4 outstanding players joining this team next year(technically White already joined)

They were an unknown last year who vastly over achieved and so the non- basketball fans that jumped on the bandwagon thought they were just that good.

Here is the thing.. We dont have a pure shooter outside of TP... The loss of Gallegos isnt a huge deal but it has affected us.

Teams now how to stop us on defense.. just play a really solid zone and wait for us to turn it over.

I am bummed with how this year has gone but it isnt over... just take a deep breath and realize that we are still growing and have 4 outstanding players joining this team next year(technically White already joined)

And we will have all our starters back next year. Plus, more experience for Smith, Webster & Hammond. I just hope we make the NIT.

And we will have all our starters back next year. Plus, more experience for Smith, Webster & Hammond. I just hope we make the NIT.

Hope I'm wrong, but the trendline of the way this team is playing right now is definitely downward..............Have to play MUCH better just to beat NW at home on Tuesday.

If we don't, I doubt we can make the NIT with the remainder of the schedule......

Again, HOPE I'm wrong...........

Hope I'm wrong, but the trendline of the way this team is playing right now is definitely downward..............Have to play MUCH better just to beat NW at home on Tuesday.

If we don't, I doubt we can make the NIT with the remainder of the schedule......

If I remember right, NU placed #20 or so in preseason Coaches poll.

Correct..........all the more disappointing that we are actually playing WORSE than last year with everybody back but Ray.............

Correct..........all the more disappointing that we are actually playing WORSE than last year with everybody back but Ray.............

I just don't see our basketball team playing as a TEAM.