GT: #5 Wisconsin at Nebraska - 8PM - ESPN

they have to change their mindsets if they want to build on this. too much 'me' on this team between shields and petteway. gotta play as a team now, stop chasing stats

I agree...I do not think they will "build" on this...I think that getting close and losing actually will hurt them more. I know that sounds weird but it is what I see happening.

I noticed this as well with the bickering. The comradery that was there last year is just not there right now. Petteway a big part of this? Who knows, but the guy does seem like a headcase on the court every once and awhile.

If you've ever played a sport at a competitive level; bickering and general disgust happen when things aren't going well. These kids want to win as bad as we want them to win.

You can't compare this year to last year. Winning solves everything, which we did a lot of last year.

Obviously scoring 42 points helped this game look better, but that first half was almost unwatchable. Wiscy didn't play very well last night and was able to win because we are so hot and cold with our shots. Yes; some shots are contested, but we shot 17% in the first half. Brutally bad. Same thing happened against pen state.

Not sure if miles has some kids on the bench who can shoot or not; but I'd like to see some kids come off the bench and get a shot. Even if it's only for a few minutes per game. I dont see what it could hurt at this point.

Maintaining the status quo obviously isn't the answer (see the last 3 first half totals for Nebraska).

Btw- anyone see wiscy stay 15 feet off Parker and pack the lane while daring him to shoot? He wouldn't do it.

From a guy who played college ball; I'd sit in the gym and shoot 500 shots a day if not more to ensure that didn't happen. That is so embarrassing. Kid has zero confidence. Really don't understand how he can see the floor at a d1 level.

• Fire 1

Btw- anyone see wiscy stay 15 feet off Parker and pack the lane while daring him to shoot? He wouldn't do it.

From a guy who played college ball; I'd sit in the gym and shoot 500 shots a day if not more to ensure that didn't happen. That is so embarrassing. Kid has zero confidence. Really don't understand how he can see the floor at a d1 level.

Maybe he sees the floor because he brings energy and effort and he plays excellent defense. He looked like the only one competing in the first half he was doing his job and he attacked the basket a few times but he did hesitate a lot instead of attacking at the pack defense Wiscy had. I thought he played well but I agree that he needs to shoot good but if he can't shoot he should drive and not hesitate to keep his momentum toward the basket. Next year if parker can give us six a game and we don't play stand around offense we can be good or get everyone a touch thn everyone has rhythm or can shoot with confidence Petteway needs to trust his teammates.

I noticed this as well with the bickering. The comradery that was there last year is just not there right now. Petteway a big part of this? Who knows, but the guy does seem like a headcase on the court every once and awhile.

If you've ever played a sport at a competitive level; bickering and general disgust happen when things aren't going well. These kids want to win as bad as we want them to win.

You can't compare this year to last year. Winning solves everything, which we did a lot of last year.

Obviously scoring 42 points helped this game look better, but that first half was almost unwatchable. Wiscy didn't play very well last night and was able to win because we are so hot and cold with our shots. Yes; some shots are contested, but we shot 17% in the first half. Brutally bad. Same thing happened against pen state.

Not sure if miles has some kids on the bench who can shoot or not; but I'd like to see some kids come off the bench and get a shot. Even if it's only for a few minutes per game. I dont see what it could hurt at this point.

Maintaining the status quo obviously isn't the answer (see the last 3 first half totals for Nebraska).

Supposed that was to be Fuller's role.

But he either doesn't get in OR, if he does, he's in and out so quickly that he often times doesn't get found in the corner by his teammates.

Obviously, the coaches see them every day in practice so our "coaching tips" are laughable, but it is curious that (with a team struggling THIS much offensively), somebody else doesn't at least get a shot (no pun intended)