Players Banned from Locker Room and Lounge

Again I think this is on Miles & T.P., Look at the line up they had yesterday, 4 guards 1 big and Pitchford on the 3 point line. Hello No rebonding, no inside game. It used to be that you used your bigs. How about Moses, Pitchford, Rivers, pettaway and shield/ parker. Or Pitchford, Moses, Smith, Pettway and Sheild/parker. I have been thinking this all season TP is a ball hog, Miles needs to take him out of the starting line up, until he learns how to make others better. It will force others to step up.

Again I think this is on Miles & T.P., Look at the line up they had yesterday, 4 guards 1 big and Pitchford on the 3 point line. Hello No rebonding, no inside game. It used to be that you used your bigs. How about Moses, Pitchford, Rivers, pettaway and shield/ parker. Or Pitchford, Moses, Smith, Pettway and Sheild/parker. I have been thinking this all season TP is a ball hog, Miles needs to take him out of the starting line up, until he learns how to make others better. It will force others to step up.

We are not going to the dance and I think its more about practice. We are short on talent and some of these guys think they can show up and start. I know for a fact that Pitchford likes the night life. Sunday was the most life I seen out of Rivers since the start of the season.

We are not going to the dance and I think its more about practice. We are short on talent and some of these guys think they can show up and start. I know for a fact that Pitchford likes the night life. Sunday was the most life I seen out of Rivers since the start of the season.

I won't argue with you on this, I don't know about that situation, it that is true then it is on MILES for allowing it to happen. He should have sent the message earlier. The lack of discipline and focus are on Him and Him alone. I am for what will get these guy to perform, if it is change the line up then do it, sit a guy, then sit him, practice more then practice more, if mean kicking a guy of the team then do it. If it means jumping on Miles then do it, but this team should have gone to a tournament this year, now we not even make the CBI. They should have won against RI. ICW, Hawaii, Creighton. NO excuse, They should have beaten Wiconson and Iowa @ home disgusting loss. that is a difference of 6 games that would put them at 19 games matching last years win total, Sorry, Sorry. Sorry. team. Mentally lost.

• Fire 2

You can't make the ball go in the hoop for them.

This is the reason teams are sitting back in zone and out rebounding us as well. To force a team out of the zone and make them man up and play the perimeter, you have to make perimeter shots. We aren't making any. If we were, it would force the opposing defenses to tighten up and come to the perimeter a bit. Instead, there's nothing inside, no open lanes and anytime we try to force it underneath we seem to turn it over.

Unless Nebraska starts making a shot, it's not gonna change.

Without absolving Miles of any fault, I'd say that he needs to start benching players that aren't rotating the ball around during possessions and are jacking up ridiculous three point attempts instead of finding an opening for at least a closer jumper.

Terran Petteway loves wasting possessions this way. As hard as he trains I am amazed when I see the amount of laziness he demonstrates when passing the ball

For the most part he train's by himself, so basically shooting is all he works on, besides some agility stuff. So he plays by himself.

I am happy that Miles did this. For all the perks they get with the new facilities you would think they would at least try to earn them.

Did I hear that Miles has been under 50 in 4/8 games? And that NU has had only 3 losing seasons since 75? Or was it 9 losing seasons?

Pretty sure it's 9 in the last 40 (or 41 depending on how "since '75" is to be read).

Nee had 3

Collier had 3

Doc had 2

Miles 1 so far

So that's 9 in the last 27 seasons.

Miles doesn't have one yet, right? Or did he have one his first year?

Did I hear that Miles has been under 50 in 4/8 games? And that NU has had only 3 losing seasons since 75? Or was it 9 losing seasons?

Pretty sure it's 9 in the last 40 (or 41 depending on how "since '75" is to be read).

Nee had 3

Collier had 3

Doc had 2

Miles 1 so far

So that's 9 in the last 27 seasons.

Miles doesn't have one yet, right? Or did he have one his first year?

He did his first year. If this year ends up being a losing season, it would be 2 out of 3 and 10 in 28 seasons.

Couldn't agree more surrounding the team missing Ray this year. Ray was a threat and made teams extend out. That allowed shields more space to exploit teams. It also made our pick and role much more dangerous.

We desperately need a 3rd scorer, which we haven't had all year. You can defend all you want, but you still have to score (although Virginia is challenging that notion).

I'll put more blame on miles if we have shields, petteway, and white all around for next year and we still can't score.