OT Nathan Smith [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome. Is this an OV? This is a pretty rare opportunity. Could really make him feel a part of the team since it's a Holiday. Hopefully he is all N soon.

Gotta move him off of SC somehow. Hopefully between his father and the staff, the point can be made about how much he's needed and would be just another number at USC.

Awesome. Is this an OV? This is a pretty rare opportunity. Could really make him feel a part of the team since it's a Holiday. Hopefully he is all N soon.

Gotta move him off of SC somehow. Hopefully between his father and the staff, the point can be made about how much he's needed and would be just another number at USC.
As talented as he is I doubt he's "just another number" no matter where he goes. However I doubt there are many places with Offensive Tackle playing time as open as Nebraska. He'll have a shot very early in his career here, I'm guessing at USC it'd be much more a battle for it.

As talented as he is I doubt he's "just another number" no matter where he goes. However I doubt there are many places with Offensive Tackle playing time as open as Nebraska. He'll have a shot very early in his career here, I'm guessing at USC it'd be much more a battle for it.

He could be replaced much easier there, and as you said, he'll have a much better shot at making an impact sooner in Lincoln.

Says he's still a solid USC commit and that he committed to the school, not the coaching staff. Likes the connections he'll have with a USC degree in Southern California.

That being said, Nebraska and Arizona have been standing out the most out of other schools contacting him lately.

Taking an OV to USC on December 12. Not sure if he'll visit Arizona. December grad - early enrollee.

99% USC but if things go awry there, he says he'll come here.

Says he's still a solid USC commit and that he committed to the school, not the coaching staff. Likes the connections he'll have with a USC degree in Southern California.

That being said, Nebraska and Arizona have been standing out the most out of other schools contacting him lately.

Taking an OV to USC on December 12. Not sure if he'll visit Arizona. December grad - early enrollee.

Like, more awry than they already did? If that's the case, we don't have much of a chance.

So, you're telling me there's a chance! If the next coach they hire gets drunk on the job and runs an illegal cockfighting circuit then we are made in the shade.