Last time NU lost to a Mid-Major . . . 2004.

Last time BYU lost to a Mid-Major . . . 2014.

Sorry BYU, you won't be winning today. But welcome to Lincoln, hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time. Just remember, there is always next week to look forward to.

Streaks are ending today. I think after you lose you will change your mid-major tune. May Taysom have mercy on your soul.

Good luck to your team, no we sold out the house and we will win the opener..............thanks for trying tho.

Edited by NebraskaShellback

Not sure why anyone watches Gameday anymore. Almost the entire show is a clown show. With that said, it is not surprising that any talking head picks BYU when they're asked to pick an upset for Saturday. Our last few years of history have not not set a great record for winning games like this. That was the "record" of the previous staff, however, so it is a little unreasonable to apply that record to this staff.

Not sure why anyone watches Gameday anymore. Almost the entire show is a clown show. With that said, it is not surprising that any talking head picks BYU when they're asked to pick an upset for Saturday. Our last few years of history have not not set a great record for winning games like this. That was the "record" of the previous staff, however, so it is a little unreasonable to apply that record to this staff.

i haven't watched game day in 4 or 5 years, has it gotten that bad?

I watch it occasionally. Especially the beginning of the year. It's not that bad. Better than cartoons or whatever else is on.

The other sports channels are starting to produce some decent pregame shows. Fox Sports 1 in particular. The Big Ten Network has a good pregame show as well, but it is obviously Big Ten focused.

If we lose, this board will erupt.

Hey Lo,

Seriously, what are our chances? All I read is that it's going to be difficult to tell who will win because we have a new coach/staff and 5 players suspended but then BYU has suspended players and their qb has been recovering from a broken leg from last year.

What's your take?