Just wondering if you Huskers are nervous about anyone else on the football team besides Taysom? What are your thoughts on our receivers and running backs?

I know nothing about your rbs besides the starter (?) left school.

I have heard that each of your wrs are about 7'3".

The tallest WR is 6'6" according to their roster

Here is one of the 6'-6" receivers. Mitch Mathews. He's a senior.

https://twitter.com/mitchmathews10/status/585951981505646592

Nick Kurtz is the other and he is a 6'-5" JC transfer Junior that turned down offers from Oregon and USC to come to BYU. Broke his foot lost year so he has a year in the system. Devon Blackmon is a 6'-1" JC transfer senior that had a rough time learning the offense last year. He spent his first year at Oregon so he has some speed and looks to make a big splash this year. Should be interesting to see how they match up with your athletic secondary.

The RBs are going to miss Jamaal WIlliams this year. He had a knack for getting an extra 3 or 4 yards just about every play. Algernon Brown is a bit of a bruiser back at 235 lbs and has great hands out of the backfield. Behind him depth is a little scary as we have Adam Hine (great kick return man but not great laterally) and walk-on, 5'-8" Nate Carter that will provide some sort of change of speed to the RB spot. Will be interesting to see who will step up to the plate with the extra carries this year.

I would like to introduce you to Mr. Westerkamp...

Just wondering if you Huskers are nervous about anyone else on the football team besides Taysom? What are your thoughts on our receivers and running backs?

I know nothing about your rbs besides the starter (?) left school.

I have heard that each of your wrs are about 7'3".

The tallest WR is 6'6" according to their roster

Here is one of the 6'-6" receivers. Mitch Mathews. He's a senior.

https://twitter.com/mitchmathews10/status/585951981505646592

Nick Kurtz is the other and he is a 6'-5" JC transfer Junior that turned down offers from Oregon and USC to come to BYU. Broke his foot lost year so he has a year in the system. Devon Blackmon is a 6'-1" JC transfer senior that had a rough time learning the offense last year. He spent his first year at Oregon so he has some speed and looks to make a big splash this year. Should be interesting to see how they match up with your athletic secondary.

The RBs are going to miss Jamaal WIlliams this year. He had a knack for getting an extra 3 or 4 yards just about every play. Algernon Brown is a bit of a bruiser back at 235 lbs and has great hands out of the backfield. Behind him depth is a little scary as we have Adam Hine (great kick return man but not great laterally) and walk-on, 5'-8" Nate Carter that will provide some sort of change of speed to the RB spot. Will be interesting to see who will step up to the plate with the extra carries this year.

I would like to introduce you to Mr. Westerkamp...

tumblr_lpj188ZDkC1qczkkho1_500.gif

Was that supposed to be impressive? He's like 6'6"...

Last time NU lost to a Mid-Major . . . 2004.

Last time BYU lost to a Mid-Major . . . 2014.

Sorry BYU, you won't be winning today. But welcome to Lincoln, hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time. Just remember, there is always next week to look forward to.

Streaks are ending today. I think after you lose you will change your mid-major tune. May Taysom have mercy on your soul.

Good morning Huskers.

"As long as I'm playing quarterback, my mindset will be making great decisions and getting the ball out on time," Hill said. "If I'm making the right decisions and doing those things, defenses can do whatever they want. They can blitz, they can drop eight.

"It doesn't matter. Whatever they do, they will be wrong."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/0578bbc46d8248f6a45ab33b74ab42d5/taysom-hill-byu-offense-lead-way-brutal-early-schedule

Pressure negates the ability to make right decisions and doing those things.... The key will be can we actually get pressure. Aside from SUH in 2009, I haven't seen an aggressive NU D in 6 years under Pelini. I am anxious to see a D that will actually attack. With two of the best DT's in college football, pressure might work this year. Of course 2 LB's making their first start against a good and mobile QB is not ideal. I can imagine he will have some success, but will not be surprised if he is repeatedly and continually hit. Much like UCLA (IIRC) did to Martinez a few years ago. He was hit every play.