QB Shon Mitchell

Let's make T-shirts for the spring game that say OFFER SHON

You can go ahead and do that. I will wear my plain Nebraska shirt.
I already ordered you one in a ladies medium

Make sure it's a v-neck to show off my cleavage. Thanks.

Wear some white short shorts the weather will be great

Done!!! I will make sure to get a bikini wax and go commando so you can't see my thong under the white shorts.

Done!!! I will make sure to get a bikini wax and go commando so you can't see my thong under the white shorts.

Huskerboard thanks you

Reminds me a tad of Blake Sims. Not the tallest guy, but is a good thrower from the pocket and can make plays with his feet when needed.

Russell Wilson

I thought about that comparison but I felt like it might have been a bit of a stretch. Russell Wilson is pretty special. Shon certainly could be that guy, but I felt like comparing him to Blake Sims was a little bit less of a stretch.

Either way, if he's similar to either QB it would be an upgrade for what this staff is trying to do compared to the QBs currently on the roster.

Rumor has it that the coaches don't like to offer QBs until they've evaluated in person. Since he couldn't do anything on his visit here, the offer has to wait until they can watch him sling it around the field in person.

Because I'm sure Langsdorf took a flight to Hawaii and back sometime recently? Just saying, same situation imo.

Rumor has it that the coaches don't like to offer QBs until they've evaluated in person. Since he couldn't do anything on his visit here, the offer has to wait until they can watch him sling it around the field in person.

Because I'm sure Langsdorf took a flight to Hawaii and back sometime recently? Just saying, same situation imo.

but the staff has known ties to hawaii so it is entirely possible that they have seen him play in the past. just saying

Took a Dillman-like drop in 247 rankings. No longer a 5 star.

Wow... 5 star to 3 star... At that point you have to wonder about the integrity of the guy who graded him...

His film, to me at least, isn't any less impressive than say...Tate Martell. Who has near identical measurables.